MutipleTwinMumPlusOne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope there isnt already a thread. I tried to look but couldn't come up with anything.

Gina has 2 sets of twins and then an elder daughter.

The oldest wanted a snake for her birthday (even though she got a rabbit last year!) only had it since July and its escaped twice!!

The twins have their 5th birthday today and its already been drummed into them that its not cool to go to school on your birthday so they're home even though they only started school 3 weeks ago!!

Anyone else follow them?

Reactions: 2
This is a old thread . But I did follow . I think she was amazing going through her diagnosis and treatment , and still being a mum .

but as of late her Instagram stories really got to me . The constant moaning about the boys , but more so how one of the boys just ruins everything when they all go out together . Made me feel a bit sorry for them . Then the constant ADS became too much. Along side the 3 hen do’s and the meal replacement shakes , that she some how then started ADding and creating a what’s app support group ???

This is a old thread . But I did follow . I think she was amazing going through her diagnosis and treatment , and still being a mum .

but as of late her Instagram stories really got to me . The constant moaning about the boys , but more so how one of the boys just ruins everything when they all go out together . Made me feel a bit sorry for them . Then the constant ADS became too much. Along side the 3 hen do’s and the meal replacement shakes , that she some how then started ADding and creating a what’s app support group ???
I've been thinking exactly the same! She's so dramatic with the eye rolls and stares at the camera when she films herself. It's not the boys fault they might have more challenging behaviour than what she's been used to, they've spent most their lives at home due to covid. No wonder they struggle going out and about, it's probably very overwhelming to them. She even prompted one of the girls to say they ruined their trip to the pumpkin patch the other week. She asked how was it and the twin girls were like yeah, great, talked about liking it and she goes and what about the boys did they ruin it for you like they ruin everything? I hate that 😔

She was definitely incredible how she managed the children and cancer all during covid and such a great attitude about it all though, I will give her that! Let's hope she stops moaning quite so much and goes back to her nicer self!

I've been thinking exactly the same! She's so dramatic with the eye rolls and stares at the camera when she films herself. It's not the boys fault they might have more challenging behaviour than what she's been used to, they've spent most their lives at home due to covid. No wonder they struggle going out and about, it's probably very overwhelming to them. She even prompted one of the girls to say they ruined their trip to the pumpkin patch the other week. She asked how was it and the twin girls were like yeah, great, talked about liking it and she goes and what about the boys did they ruin it for you like they ruin everything? I hate that 😔

She was definitely incredible how she managed the children and cancer all during covid and such a great attitude about it all though, I will give her that! Let's hope she stops moaning quite so much and goes back to her nicer self!
i noticed that , and her saying last week they were going out for bonfire night but they weren’t even trying to take the boys because they always ruin it . They spend all their time in the house climbing the couch and watching films . They strike me as bored. And I know she uses her insta as her business but at one point it was a AD everyday for toys that the girls never seem to play with again .

i noticed that , and her saying last week they were going out for bonfire night but they weren’t even trying to take the boys because they always ruin it . They spend all their time in the house climbing the couch and watching films . They strike me as bored. And I know she uses her insta as her business but at one point it was a AD everyday for toys that the girls never seem to play with again .
Exactly the boys are never going to learn to be out if she doesnt take them out. Theyre such gorgeous boys but seem a total inconvenience to her.

Reactions: 3
Exactly the boys are never going to learn to be out if she doesnt take them out. Theyre such gorgeous boys but seem a total inconvenience to her.
I wish they would have those dummy’s out of their mouths a bit more too . They never seem to do anything other than sit in that living room. No walks or anything .

I wish they would have those dummy’s out of their mouths a bit more too . They never seem to do anything other than sit in that living room. No walks or anything .
Agreed. And I'm fully aware each child develops differently and at their own rate, but how is she ever going to encourage speech for them if they get everything they want when they grunt for it? Nothing wrong with them not being quite at talking yet, just think she's not helping them

Reactions: 1
Agreed. And I'm fully aware each child develops differently and at their own rate, but how is she ever going to encourage speech for them if they get everything they want when they grunt for it? Nothing wrong with them not being quite at talking yet, just think she's not helping them
They aren't as easy ad the girls were and she makes it so obvious.
To be fair though the Niamh and Esmes speech isn't great either.

It’s really annoying me that she isn’t declaring her posts and stories as ADS

It’s really annoying me that she isn’t declaring her posts and stories as ADS

Same! I've noticed a few doing this recently. Piplets, quads against the odds, bonnie and the peas etc.

And she keeps moaning saying how much content she's got to do... you chose to so this for a "job" you tit 🤦‍♀️ Like the other week she was moaning about having to build the Lego, mate I love Lego, feel free to pay me and I'll build it 😂

Same! I've noticed a few doing this recently. Piplets, quads against the odds, bonnie and the peas etc.

And she keeps moaning saying how much content she's got to do... you chose to so this for a "job" you tit 🤦‍♀️ Like the other week she was moaning about having to build the Lego, mate I love Lego, feel free to pay me and I'll build it 😂
she said the other week please go and give this post some love . It was a AD post, I think she’s getting low engagement on her grid on the AD post. And the trip to London this week for that event also wasn’t declared as a AD. I hate the diet shake ones too when she’s clearly not even doing it anymore .

It’s so strange she goes on at least once a month. About her and her husband never getting to be alone together for a night out . Yet she is always going out or away for a night out with him? We have 4 kids and no one has ever baby sat cause they don’t want to. Last date we had was the night before our eldest was born nearly 8 years ago!
Don’t get why she pretends like they don’t actually go out and do things alone .

It’s so strange she goes on at least once a month. About her and her husband never getting to be alone together for a night out . Yet she is always going out or away for a night out with him? We have 4 kids and no one has ever baby sat cause they don’t want to. Last date we had was the night before our eldest was born nearly 8 years ago!
Don’t get why she pretends like they don’t actually go out and do things alone .
Agreed! She acts like she's not had a night out in years which is definitely not the case. I was happy though to finally see a couple of stories that were nice photos and comments about the boys, not moaning about them or saying they ruined something!

Does anyone else is weird that there is pics of girls from the wedding but not the boys
Apparently they wouldn’t sit or stand still all day or keep their shoes in. Probs because they never leave the house , and all of a sudden were at a wedding surrounded by people. And actually wearing clothes and shoes .

I used to enjoy watching her, pretty amazing to have 2 sets of twins etc, but her constant moaning, has a face like a slapped arse, never happy. I now don't bother to watch, just scroll though.

Never see any grandparents, or other family members? Prehaps they are all fed up with Moaning Minnie.

Everything is an AD, & asking for likes and comments is too much.
Some people struggle to have one child, she has 5, but does nothing but moan about them .

I used to enjoy watching her, pretty amazing to have 2 sets of twins etc, but her constant moaning, has a face like a slapped arse, never happy. I now don't bother to watch, just scroll though.

Never see any grandparents, or other family members? Prehaps they are all fed up with Moaning Minnie.

Everything is an AD, & asking for likes and comments is too much.
Some people struggle to have one child, she has 5, but does nothing but moan about them .
I’m sure her mother or his use to do the school run for them. I remember her saying they loved either next door or close . I don’t think she does the school run everyday . And I agree actually asking her followers to engage with her AD post on her grid . She’s obviously not getting enough engagement that the company’s are wanting …..

Why are they still going to school with the dad testing positive . This was us last week and we all had to isolate and awaiting negative PCR tests ?!?

It's as if she's been reading here and now doing the school run 😂
Not sure why any are at school if dad has covid?