24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a policeman in my area that is awaiting trial for gross misconduct he's pleaded not guilty. He's been suspended on full pay since Feb 2020 and his criminal hearing isn't until later this year. Ironically he has been suspended on pay for the majority of his employment, obviously the partner is standing by him and since the incident they've had 2 more kids. Everyone knows he's dodgy because he is known for running his mouth off i.e. letting people know when there's going to be a raid or arrest.
Watching it atm. That male officer who had sex with a drunk vulnerable women and blamed her. I have no words, he was an older man who 1. Should know better and 2. No way he couldn't push her off or call for help. Can't believe his wife just believed him after asking once. Lee cocking couldnt keep his bloody cock in. The women officer with the girl with MH was awful to watch, grabbing her hair and treating her like tit.
I've only watched about 20 mins of it and I'm not sure I can watch the rest 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow I’ve put it on. I feel sick! I reported a police officer last year for sexual misconduct. It’s currently being investigated. This is making me glad I have.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m not a copper, but if I was and I was alone in a car with someone who made advances towards me, I would turn on my bodyworn camera (which I think most coppers are equipped with?) to at least pick up the audio, to prevent any sort of allegations being made about me. Or get my radio on the go, or something. Id not stop the car and I’d call for backup. So many options. You just would, surely. The fact that he didn’t, to me, speaks volumes. I believe her. Clearly, so did the anti corruption team.

Reactions: 27
I’m not a copper, but if I was and I was alone in a car with someone who made advances towards me, I would turn on my bodyworn camera (which I think most coppers are equipped with?) to at least pick up the audio, to prevent any sort of allegations being made about me. Or get my radio on the go, or something. Id not stop the car and I’d call for backup. So many options. You just would, surely. The fact that he didn’t, to me, speaks volumes. I believe her. Clearly, so did the anti corruption team.
Or as a minimum report it?!

Reactions: 7
Also why was he patrolling alone/ in a position to drive her home alone. Surely coppers are in pairs? And if she was so drunk and so annoying why was she in the front of the car? Cannot believe the wife stood by him

Reactions: 13
Wow I can’t believe the outcome. That’s so sad for those victims. That drunk woman was raped! She didn’t have sex with him, she was so drunk police were called, she was so drunk she was seen staggering, she was so drunk she forced herself on a police officer having ‘made’ him pull over? No, she was raped by a man in a profession that should have kept her safe.

Those vulnerable people who are at crisis point and treated like tit. Again, abused!!

Reactions: 19
First thing police always say to people on a night out is 'We're not a taxi service'

He was definitely looking to take advantage of the situation.

Reactions: 18
A male police officer can’t push a drunken woman off him (or as he described it, he couldn’t “mentally” do it). I am shocked at him getting off with that. We know she didn’t pin him down on the drivers seat - he raped her as she was incapacitated.
And the awareness “training” of the other two who assaulted a woman who was clearly unwell - I am appalled.

I work in mental health, and understand the complexities of personality disorders - particularly some women with EUPD in crisis. I understand that the police are under pressure when dealing with mental health issues. Those officers were goading her and assaulted her. I am shocked at the outcome.
---
I am also shocked that the officer who lured the drunk woman to a lay by, showed his face on TV? His wife kept hers hidden - she chose to believe his lies but at least she had some sense in keeping her face hidden.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A male police officer can’t push a drunken woman off him (or as he described it, he couldn’t “mentally” do it). I am shocked at him getting off with that. We know she didn’t pin him down on the drivers seat - he raped her as she was incapacitated.
And the awareness “training” of the other two who assaulted a woman who was clearly unwell - I am appalled.

I work in mental health, and understand the complexities of personality disorders - particularly some women with EUPD in crisis. I understand that the police are under pressure when dealing with mental health issues. Those officers were goading her and assaulted her. I am shocked at the outcome.
---
I am also shocked that the officer who lured the drunk woman to a lay by, showed his face on TV? His wife kept hers hidden - she chose to believe his lies but at least she had some sense in keeping her face hidden.
The two on awareness training did not assault that woman. They made fun of her.
The two who assaulted a woman resigned and faced zero consequences

Reactions: 3