24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he had it for Movember but that plus the glasses made him look a bit creepy
And the cocky comments like how young he was to be in his role, and how he talks to prisoners to befriend them before interview, hope he grows up and cringes about it one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just found it confusing how one minute they said it was his bmw and he agreed it was, the next they’re saying it was someone else’s
---
I didn’t like the detective either, he looked a bit of a psychopath himself to be honest
About that detective… agree with other posters… something off about him

The detective has autism. I wouldn’t want that to be put in the same category as saying there is something ‘off’ about him, but it might also help put his characteristics and mannerisms into a bit of perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The detective has autism. I wouldn’t want that to be put in the same category as saying there is something ‘off’ about him, but it might also help put his characteristics and mannerisms into a bit of perspective.
Oh really? How do you know that?

Reactions: 2
Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yes you’re right that does put it into perspective. Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just checked the sky TV planner & it looks like a new series of three episodes.

The lady two episodes were rerun which pissed me off. I hope they bring out some new episodes

Great ! I wish they would put them ALL on their streaming service, they put some on then take them off again !
I missed the one before Christmas but it doesn’t look like it’s there now. Just the 2 parter stabbing/murder one and then the rest are from 2022 or earlier.

Reactions: 1
Watching this catch a copper now and so shocked at this one dealing with the girl who clearly needs help!
The other male - pig!

Reactions: 17
So angry watching Catch a Copper. No being held to account, full pay and no charges. The officer that claimed PTSD who slept with the vulnerable woman. Unbelievable. You could sense the frustration and anger from those investigating them.

Reactions: 16
They were all awful. I was shouting at the telly so much.

One time I was waiting in the lobby of a homelessness charity as I had an interview there and a client came in quite distressed and wanting to speak to his keyworker. He and I got chatting and he told me a similar story to the first woman in a mental health crisis from the show, that he had gone somewhere to attempt to take his own life and just wound up being arrested. And, like the woman on the show, not arrested under police’s mental health act powers. I can’t think of anything more awful for someone in such deep despair.

I’ve seen arrests under the mental health act done properly, always with as much dignity as possible, always treating the person in crisis with respect. Always a point where I’ve thought ‘this is what this person needs and thank god the police are here’. I know which type of police officer I’d want, should I ever find myself in a crisis.

Reactions: 11
So angry watching Catch a Copper. No being held to account, full pay and no charges. The officer that claimed PTSD who slept with the vulnerable woman. Unbelievable. You could sense the frustration and anger from those investigating them.
I’ve just finished watching this and I am absolutely disgusted at the officer who was found not guilty. How HE made himself the victim when she was the vulnerable one is absolutely abhorrent to me. She was drunk and did not have the capacity to consent. Disgusting piece of tit.

The way they treated both vulnerable women who were clearly enduring a crisis was inhumane and a difficult watch for sure. The “reflective practice” was a load of BS, nothing transformational about what we saw.

Reactions: 22
There's a policeman in my area that is awaiting trial for gross misconduct he's pleaded not guilty. He's been suspended on full pay since Feb 2020 and his criminal hearing isn't until later this year. Ironically he has been suspended on pay for the majority of his employment, obviously the partner is standing by him and since the incident they've had 2 more kids. Everyone knows he's dodgy because he is known for running his mouth off i.e. letting people know when there's going to be a raid or arrest.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Just watched. Bloody hell! My cats ran out the room as I was shouting at the TV so much! Utter bollocks, however you look at it, how can forces change staff attitudes if this is how some of these incidents are dealt with...

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Watching it atm. That male officer who had sex with a drunk vulnerable women and blamed her. I have no words, he was an older man who 1. Should know better and 2. No way he couldn't push her off or call for help. Can't believe his wife just believed him after asking once. Lee cocking couldnt keep his bloody cock in. The women officer with the girl with MH was awful to watch, grabbing her hair and treating her like tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 15