24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Allegations of Police Corruption as detectives charge one of their fellow officers - didn't realise it was a repeat, will watch cold case murders instead.

Just found this thread and so glad I have! 😊
Also - antique fraud was the best episode ever!

Reactions: 11
I watched the first episode of Murder in the 21st on Crime + Investigation yesterday. The blurb for the program is
‘Exploring some of this century's most notorious homicide investigations through a deep dive of each victim's digital footprint; social media posts, texts, emails and more are analysed to uncover motive, means and opportunity’
Some of you lovely lot may enjoy it. Definitely my type of program!

Reactions: 4
For anyone that hasn’t seen The Met on BBC iPlayer - it’s similar to 24hours and really good.
The repeated eps of 24 hours are good but eps so worth a watch if you haven’t seen them already.

Reactions: 22
For anyone that hasn’t seen The Met on BBC iPlayer - it’s similar to 24hours and really good.
The repeated eps of 24 hours are good but eps so worth a watch if you haven’t seen them already.
I really liked this programme too, would recommend, as well as the catching an OCG one on iPlayer

Reactions: 8
Just watched tonight’s episode. The thing that struck me was all the officers were saying at the end how terrible it was how this person had acted - which don’t get me wrong it was . He was found guilty and eventually sentenced to 3 years in prison.

But listening to the news tonight where the Greater Manchester Police seemed very reluctant to take action when health workers were raising real concerns about young women being sexually assaulted and raped over a long period in Rochdale - this Bedfordshire case felt like an over reaction compared to other police corruption cases that are reported.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know of any other good police/detective shows? I have seen the met and the OCG one 😊

Reactions: 1
I watched 2 of - The Detectives Inside the Major Crime Teams on youtube. - I am watching the Murder of Sadie Hartley later.
It said underneath Crime TV uk - Part of a three-part factual documentary series tells the inside story of how detectives from Lancashire Police investigate serious crimes like armed robbery, rape and murder - from the first call to the crime scene, through to charging the suspects.Working closely with detectives involved in the cases, The Detectives: Inside the Major Crimes Team brings viewers a unique perspective on police investigations and procedures, while delving into the personalities of the men and women who work together to meet the challenges of tackling serious crime.

Reactions: 3
Just started watching the first part, it's shocking. What makes these men do these things? The footage is beyond awful. I bet it was over something so senseless too. Makes me worry about the world my little boy is growing up in.
I couldn't watch the beginning of it, in actual fact I can't watch the programme much anymore as the content is just too graphic for me. It does seem almost the extreme imagery is used to get views which I don't like. The work of the police is what I find interesting. The Facebook post by Pat's sister is heartbreaking to read.

Reactions: 2