24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a big traveller community in Bedfordshire?
I’m local to where it happened, 10 mins away, and yes there is, there are several traveller sites in the local area, one of them is not a very nice one, the one where they had human slaves found there!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m local to where it happened, 10 mins away, and yes there is, there are several traveller sites in the local area, one of them is not a very nice one, the one where they had human slaves found there!
Really? I live near Milton Keynes on the Beds side - Wowzers

I saw a tik tok that said Pat had a kid with Nicks girlfriend while nick was in prison. Wonder if that’s true

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I saw a tik tok that said Pat had a kid with Nicks girlfriend while nick was in prison. Wonder if that’s true

Was that the one where the creator was playing something one of the familes were reading out, I was just looking for that to post here but it seems the family asked the creator to take it down . He still has a few videos up but he put an apology video up now saying sorry for upsetting people so not quite sure what else he posted but a few of the videos have now gone

Reactions: 2
Was that the one where the creator was playing something one of the familes were reading out, I was just looking for that to post here but it seems the family asked the creator to take it down . He still has a few videos up but he put an apology video up now saying sorry for upsetting people so not quite sure what else he posted but a few of the videos have now gone
Yes that’s him. I didn’t see anything else so just thought he was going to post more later

I think I saw the same tik tok , the man was getting a woman to read out messages he received telling the story? It was weird we could see him on camera just sat there while the messages were being read out 😆
That Tik tok also mentioned about Pat getting someone gf pregnant while they were in prison.
I'm not saying they deserved to be stabbed or run over but clearly they weren't as innocent as the families made out , it wasn't like it was a random attack or a drunken fight from nowhere

Reactions: 3
I think I saw the same tik tok , the man was getting a woman to read out messages he received telling the story? It was weird we could see him on camera just sat there while the messages were being read out 😆
That Tik tok also mentioned about Pat getting someone gf pregnant while they were in prison.
I'm not saying they deserved to be stabbed or run over but clearly they weren't as innocent as the families made out , it wasn't like it was a random attack or a drunken fight from nowhere
Yeah and Anthony’s car was absolutely trashed. No way were those dents just from him trying to run those lads over. There was even a huge dent on the roof!

Oh that's disappointing, I didn't realise tonight's was a repeat.
Channel 5 are doing something similar ,my local police force filmed with them but not sure when thats starting or how good it'll be. Sometimes channel 5 documentaries can be boring but hopefully it's interesting

I was really confused by Anthony’s involvement to be honest
---
i meant curtis

Reactions: 1
Great ! I wish they would put them ALL on their streaming service, they put some on then take them off again !

• Haha
Reactions: 6