24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the new one out now? I saw an article on it , I'm annoyed though because it slightly spoiled it for me as I didn't know it was an article about the show just thought it was just a news story so stopped reading when I realised
Ch4 9pm tonight 😊

Reactions: 2
Ahh forgot about this! I’m so unwell so early night for me and hopefully catch up tomorrow. Sometimes both end up being on the all4 app so maybe catch them both tomorrow.

Reactions: 4
All the smirking she did in the police van 😱😱
---
And now she keeps side eyeing the camera

Reactions: 5
What a desperately awful waste of a life, and what an extraordinarily strange tale so far: I just can't comprehend how or why the 21 year old uni student got tangled up in such a specifically cruel business with the older women and the 2 men.

It's certainly hooked me in though, can't wait for the next episode.

Reactions: 17
What I found truly bizarre is how shell shocked they were that they’d been arrested. I mean what the hell did they think was going to happen when they were honey trapping all of these men!?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just caught up now wow! What is wrong with people, I don’t get why the 21 year old got involved. 3rd year of uni, looked to have a decent life ahead of her but probably got sucked into this to get some spare cash!
I seen an article with the outcome but trying to avoid any spoilers so can’t wait to see the next episode tonight.

Reactions: 9
Is the new one out now? I saw an article on it , I'm annoyed though because it slightly spoiled it for me as I didn't know it was an article about the show just thought it was just a news story so stopped reading when I realised
Part 1 was on last night and Part 2 is on tonight

Reactions: 2
This is madness , did the girls just expect to go back home like nothing happened

Reactions: 9
This is madness , did the girls just expect to go back home like nothing happened
Yeah I can’t understand it, did they not think. I think the detectives are doing a great job at identifying the suspects quickly

Reactions: 7
I’m wondering what they now do with that brand new moncler coat? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I found the whole story very confusing. Why didn’t those girls just drug him on their own and steal his watches themselves. Why the need to involve the 2 lads? None of it makes any sense.

Reactions: 11
I think that was her thing to drug someone and the man do the robbery not exactly sure why but maybe just incase they got violent or something? Which was clearly the case here. They still got pretty light sentences considering but it's not surprising with the UK justice system

Reactions: 7