24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checked the All4 app, new episode on Monday! 😀
Don‘t quote me on this, but I’m sure it’s an old episode 🤦‍♀️ When I looked on guide it said ‘first aired 2021’. I am very much hoping I’m wrong though!

Reactions: 1
It's a weird series these days - they'll throw out a couple of episodes then vanish for half a year.

Reactions: 20
I just saw an advert for it on channel 4 so it is a new episode! I love how I caused all this mayhem for no reason, silly me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's a weird series these days - they'll throw out a couple of episodes then vanish for half a year.
I know , i do love this series and the new episdoes but I liked how the original episodes , actually focused on the fact they had 24hrs to get a charge

• Heart
I know , i do love this series and the new episdoes but I liked how the original episodes , actually focused on the fact they had 24hrs to get a charge
I’ve thought this for a while. Has the law changed because I’m sure they used to do a countdown timer on screen about the fact they only had 24 hours

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve thought this for a while. Has the law changed because I’m sure they used to do a countdown timer on screen about the fact they only had 24 hours
Quick google search says 36 - 96 hours for a serious crime , e.g murder , but they have to apply for en extension , terrorists can be help upto 14 days ( thats all on gov website)

Reactions: 3
Disgusting that the two have that history yet walk away.
there is a massive gang of 17-21 year olds in my area repeatedly stealing peoples cars and motorbikes. They terrorise the town and nearly knock you down when they go through red lights. They even make tiktoks about what they take but police do absolutely nothing. A few months ago a 4x4 rammed 2 of them off the roads but they still asking people to identify the driver of the 4x4 so they must have got away with it.

• Wow
there is a massive gang of 17-21 year olds in my area repeatedly stealing peoples cars and motorbikes. They terrorise the town and nearly knock you down when they go through red lights. They even make tiktoks about what they take but police do absolutely nothing. A few months ago a 4x4 rammed 2 of them off the roads but they still asking people to identify the driver of the 4x4 so they must have got away with it.
Absolute joke!

Reactions: 1
what a bleeping joke
Utter scumbags get sway with everything. They will have had free legal aid too while that blokes had his life ruined

Reactions: 23
Ridiculous that they’ve got away with ruining that poor couples life with barely even a slap on the wrist. Makes you wonder what the point is eh.

• Heart
Reactions: 20