24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing stinks, yet again the law is on the side of the criminals! I’m as furious at the outcome as you all, but WHY did he go after them 😩 we all know these scum robbers will come out smelling of roses if you retaliate. I know it’s the heat of the moment bless him but they’d gone, they’d left the scene without stealing anything so what was he trying to achieve chasing them? I think he must have wanted to hurt them, run them off the road & I don’t blame him but you have to stop yourself you’ll be the one in trouble! I know hindsight is a wonderful thing but I was shouting at the TV don’t go after them 🙈 different if they got in the house & he leathered them but just completely mad & never going to end well running after burglars who’ve already left the scene, he’s just lucky he didn’t lose his life but lost everything else, horrible the whole thing 😢

Reactions: 11
Just be careful with the tweets/go fund mes going around - could all be legit but nothing currently corroborates it actually being him or that the money will go to him and his family.

Reactions: 6
but they’d gone, they’d left the scene without stealing anything so what was he trying to achieve chasing them? I think he must have wanted to hurt them, run them off the road
Yes absolutely. The homeowner was probably full of adrenaline to protect his home / family, but what was the aim in chasing them? To harm them?

The wife said something like they wouldn’t have been identified without this crash. Which is probably true. I doubt the police would have responded as quickly to an attempted Burglary compared to a road traffic accident.

Lots of people on Twitter criticising the jury. Based on what I’ve seen I would have found the homeowner guilty.. The sentencing seems harsh but is down to the judge and their guidelines.
I wonder if any of the jury watched, would it change their mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I sat down to watch this with a cuppa this morning, saw the intro - came on to read this whilst watching the credits, paused to read the Twitter & had to turn it off. It would’ve pissed me off too much, disgusting. I’ve seen the scrotes on my TikTok too, showing off clips that they’re on the show.

Reactions: 4
Personally, I don’t judge her/them at all for deciding to have a termination in that situation… I wouldn’t be talking about it on national television though… that’s a situation to share with close friends and family (if you choose to).
I can see why people are upset about her talking about the abortion. However cost and environment should always be a factor considered when having a baby.
It’s not an easy decision but if they can’t afford to look after another child if he gets sent to prison / given a criminal record that’s their choice.

I do also think it is relevant to mention it in this case. If they had to provide a victim impact statement about the burglary it may have been mentioned in court too.

Also saw on the show that the little tit burglars partner (whose birthday he didn’t know).. was having a baby.

Reactions: 13
I’ve just sat down to watch last nights episode while I’m off with covid. I’m not bothering as going by what I’ve just read it’ll piss me off!

Reactions: 5
A go fund page has been set up,my only concern is once the dirty little scum bags lesrn about it and how much is raised,they eill push even harder for compensation from this poor family
Screenshot_20221129_130827_Twitter.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’ve just sat down to watch last nights episode while I’m off with covid. I’m not bothering as going by what I’ve just read it’ll piss me off!
Oh Meringue - I can't believe you've got Covid again. Definitely don't watch - it will infuriate you.

The guy was trying to protect his family - the red mist came down. In my humble opinion he WAS guilty and perhaps the jury had no choice given the evidence to find him now. HOWEVER the judge, given the mitigating circumstances and no previous, good character etc etc - could and should have given him a suspended sentence. The bloody scrotes got suspended sentences and they've got a criminal record as long as your arm.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Oh Meringue - I can't believe you've got Covid again. Definitely don't watch - it will infuriate you.

The guy was trying to protect his family - the red mist came down. In my humble opinion he WAS guilty and perhaps the jury had no choice given the evidence to find him now. HOWEVER the judge, given the mitigating circumstances and no previous, good character etc etc - could and should have given him a suspended sentence. The bloody scrotes got suspended sentences and they've got a criminal record as long as your arm.
So glad I didn’t watch it! I would see red 🤬

Reactions: 1
Obviously the outcome was disgusting but it was even more of a kick in the teeth seeing police have small talk with those scum 🤬 especially the woman joking about him not knowing his girlfriends birthday , they were treating them like naughty school boys lacking a bit of attention rather than actual grown men committing crimes

even more sickening the poor couple who felt they had no choice to terminate and he had 2 kids and a third on the way , clearly living off his stolen money

Reactions: 8
Do I think Adam White should have followed them in his car. No. There was always only ever going to be one outcome.
Do I think he deserved to be charged? Yes. But tbh I thought he would get a suspended sentence because there definitely was extenuating circumstances.

What I do think is disgusting is the fact that the two scumbags didn’t serve actual jail time.
People shouldn’t be angry with the police. They need to be angry with the judge who let them off.
I’m sure if it was up to the police then they would be behind bars.

The UK justice system is far too soft and this is why you have situations like this where people feel the need to take juatice i to their own hands.
I’ll be honest I thought some of the stuff rhe couple said was so badly advised.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was a bit confused because they said the crash was caused by 2 of his tyres blowing and then him whacking the bike- so that wasn’t a deliberate crash surely?! I suspected he may have knocked their bike on purpose though.

I totally get where he was coming from. Where we used to live we had mouthy teens jumping into our garden to retrieve their footballs/ sitting on our wall. I marched out there one night to shout at them, and I didn’t think twice about the fact that one of them may have had a knife or could have lamped me one. The red mist came down and I was off.

I guess that’s a bit different to bashing kids off a bike though (if that is what happened).

Reactions: 1
I was a bit confused because they said the crash was caused by 2 of his tyres blowing and then him whacking the bike- so that wasn’t a deliberate crash surely?! I suspected he may have knocked their bike on purpose though.

I totally get where he was coming from. Where we used to live we had mouthy teens jumping into our garden to retrieve their footballs/ sitting on our wall. I marched out there one night to shout at them, and I didn’t think twice about the fact that one of them may have had a knife or could have lamped me one. The red mist came down and I was off.

I guess that’s a bit different to bashing kids off a bike though (if that is what happened).
They said the tires blew out because of the accident. Tbh I work in that area and I think it’s 50/50 whether the accident was on purpose.
On one hand what else was the intention chasing them but on the other hand the roads in Eggington is very bendy and that time at night at speed you can easily be caught out.

Reactions: 2

I agree with what you’re saying, but they weren’t kids. They were men with criminal records.

Reactions: 8
I'm afraid I was feeling less than charitable regarding the injuries of those two low-life bastards, but that would've meant an even worse outcome for Adam White. I'm glad to see he has so much support - the GoFundMe has now reached nearly £33,000.

There are some people who seem to not want to work, but spend their lives thieving all around them, terrorizing others who do work and making decent people's lives a misery instead. Those scum are now trying to sue Adam White, and it won't surprise me one bit if they're successful. :mad:

One of the thugs has kids, if the mother has any sense she'll run for the hills and take the kids with her. He doesn't even know when her birthday is - he probably doesn't even know her full name.

I'm still furious after watching that programme last night.

• Heart
Reactions: 14