24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve made a strong cup of tea and I’m watching. My boy is called Teddy, but it’s okay.

I am halfway through the first episode and the police are in the house, and they are really trying their best to see the best in the parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve made a strong cup of tea and I’m watching. My boy is called Teddy, but it’s okay.

I am halfway through the first episode and the police are in the house, and they are really trying their best to see the best in the parents.
The second half of the first episode got me ☹

The second half of the first episode got me ☹
that “Dad” is mental.

Just finished the first episode. How absolutely harrowing. It frustrates me that the neighbours rang the police multiple times and get this has happened.

their FB profiles are being spammed massively.

Was Kane the Dad?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
that “Dad” is mental.

Just finished the first episode. How absolutely harrowing. It frustrates me that the neighbours rang the police multiple times and get this has happened.

their FB profiles are being spammed massively.

Was Kane the Dad?
No he wasn't, thats revealed in Ep 2. They cry more at that news than anything else....

I did fall into the FB rabbit hole yesterday. New BF was spied flogging the crib/clothes and all sorts 😪

• Wow
No he wasn't, thats revealed in Ep 2. They cry more at that news than anything else....

I did fall into the FB rabbit hole yesterday. New BF was spied flogging the crib/clothes and all sorts 😪
I never feel sick, but that’s turned my stomach. The BF profile has been deleted.

I never feel sick, but that’s turned my stomach. The BF profile has been deleted.
The new BF clearly has as much moral compass as her. I'm not surprised its gone from the thousands of screenshots I was seeing. Those people do need to be careful as they'll end up being the ones done for harassment (law is law, whether fair or not). But yeah people were commenting on the items to try get an address etc.

As a nurse I’m screaming at him demanding a qualified person to get him in the chair. Bugger off!!!

I was shocked to see tweets last night feeling sorry for HIM 😤😤
To quote the evil bastard 'I beg your bleeping pardon!?!'..... People feel sorry for HIM. Did they watch the show? Did they hear the injuries an 11 week old baby suffered? Did they hear the interview of Teddi's sibling? Hear the recording from the neighbour of him losing his temper?

Reactions: 12
This was horrendous. It’s a shame his suicide attempt failed because he’s a waste of oxygen.

And as for the mum, I don’t understand how she doesn’t have an instinct screaming to protect her children. She probably needs to be sterilised.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just the fact they didn't even shed one tear over the babies injuries is horrendous , the poor older children too😭 more than hearbreaking

Reactions: 9
Just watched this. Poor Teddy. He didn't stand a chance with that piece of scum.Heartbreaking.

Reactions: 2
He must have has some sort of learning difficulty as he had an appropriate adult there but obviously doesn't excuse his behaviour, vile person

Reactions: 7
I don't know about autism but he definitely had a tic around his eyes...seemed to compulsively blink. He also had an appropriate adult with him which screams of some kind of learning difficulty. I'll be interested to see what his background is when the serious case review is published.

However it doesn't excuse what he did in any way. My son is autistic and he has more compassion and empathy in his little finger than this bloke showed. I found it interesting that he showed more emotion than she did when he found out he wasn't the Dad.

However it was all about him the whole time and he was clearly manipulative and coercively controlling individual .

Reactions: 5
You see comments on social media saying the police should do more etc but it's not that black and white, funny how many experts out there who think they can do a better job than the police.

I know this is an unpopular opinion but I wish they would bring back old fashioned childrens homes. I have some friends who work in the SS/School & parole and often times as long as children are fed and look Ok they will be left in bad circumstances because there is literally no where else for them to go.
I think it's a sad reflection on society to hear from them how many people really shouldn't have their kids because they don't know hot to parent.

He must have has some sort of learning difficulty as he had an appropriate adult there but obviously doesn't excuse his behaviour, vile person
Appropriate Adults are usually assigned to people with an LD, but also to people who are suffering from poor mental health at the time of the arrest. Due to the situation with the death of a child and his volatile nature, an appropriate adult would be assigned.

I’ve looked into the training so much over the years!

You see comments on social media saying the police should do more etc but it's not that black and white, funny how many experts out there who think they can do a better job than the police.
I’m one of those people; I mentioned it up further in the thread. However now I’ve watched the entire episode, I can see that they probably helped Lucci but she wasn’t having any of it.

Appropriate Adults are usually assigned to people with an LD, but also to people who are suffering from poor mental health at the time of the arrest. Due to the situation with the death of a child and his volatile nature, an appropriate adult would be assigned.

I’ve looked into the training so much over the years!
Quite alot of advocacy agencies are taking on the AA roles now as the majority were social workers/social work assistants/MH workers before and just didn't have the capacity. Could look into doing advocacy for people if it's something you wanted to follow ❤

Reactions: 2