24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heartbreaking 💔 no remorse shown what so ever. She cried more over finding out he wasn't the dad then she did over her own son!

Reactions: 16
Sorry but she should have also been thrown in jail she knew he was violent and left him with the baby!

Reactions: 13
I hope not.
”I call him Ugly Kane because he hits me” 💔 Teddie must have spent the majority of his short life in excruciating pain with the injuries he had inflicted on him.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just watched the latest episode & I'm both heartbroken & furious! How did she not know her baby was so badly injured before he died, I don’t believe it for a second! Sick scum, both of them, yes he’s a murderer but she’s an enabler. I’m so sick of these endless stories lately of innocent children being terrorised, abused & even killed by monsters all because their useless mothers care more about having a new fella & moving them in after 5 minutes than putting them first and just being a good bloody mother!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
One of the neighbours has commented on the Cambridgeshire constabulary page saying she rang and begged social services to step in

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The poor lady in the wheelchair while he was being interviewed looked so scared and uncomfortable!

Hope the horrible prick rots in jail. Rip Teddie.

Reactions: 7
If the boy is called Teddie, I can’t do it. Which sucks as I enjoy this show.

Heartbreaking 💔 no remorse shown what so ever. She cried more over finding out he wasn't the dad then she did over her own son!

I thought those tears were more about her fear of what he'd do to her with him also finding out (because at that point I doubt she realised they'd be bailed and not allowed to see each other). She knew if he got back to he'd that he'd do something to "punish" her for " lying" to him. I have images of him screaming "no way you didn't know he was mine" or something similar.

Reactions: 8
One of the neighbours has commented on the Cambridgeshire constabulary page saying she rang and begged social services to step in
Until Thresholds change for SS (which numerous SCRs haven't made the government do!) or SW are actually given more power as they actually have hardly any (can't just remove children, go to places alone that police only visit in pairs, need tonnes of evidence for a judge to even say yeah OK etc) then these god awful cases will keep happening.

Disgused compliance, even when aware of it, is so hard to prove - from the performance this evil bastard put on I'd suspect that there was alot of that going on too.

The whole system needs to change. The government need to actually help it change and not just cut more services from social care all the time 😪

Rip Teddie ❤

Yes, baby Teddie Mitchell.

And that they had a house party when they got bail!
Also seen she got pregnant again whilst on bail, and moved to the coast....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I thought those tears were more about her fear of what he'd do to her with him also finding out (because at that point I doubt she realised they'd be bailed and not allowed to see each other). She knew if he got back to he'd that he'd do something to "punish" her for " lying" to him. I have images of him screaming "no way you didn't know he was mine" or something similar.
Totally agree! He had fully got a grip on her with the control and violence. The first interviews they did mirrored each other. His screaming and shouting behaviour was so bizarre, it was literally like he had a switch

Yes, baby Teddie Mitchell.

And that they had a house party when they got bail!
I couldn't believe it when I read that bit

Until Thresholds change for SS (which numerous SCRs haven't made the government do!) or SW are actually given more power as they actually have hardly any (can't just remove children, go to places alone that police only visit in pairs, need tonnes of evidence for a judge to even say yeah OK etc) then these god awful cases will keep happening.

Disgused compliance, even when aware of it, is so hard to prove - from the performance this evil bastard put on I'd suspect that there was alot of that going on too.

The whole system needs to change. The government need to actually help it change and not just cut more services from social care all the time 😪

Rip Teddie ❤

Also seen she got pregnant again whilst on bail, and moved to the coast....
SW definitely need to be given more power I can only imagine how powerless they feel in situations. The blame gets put on them when it's the government not helping.

I read that on twitter, would she have got to keep custody of that child though seeing as she got found guilty of neglect? Or would it of been a case of social services heavily involved?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
SW definitely need to be given more power I can only imagine how powerless they feel in situations. The blame gets put on them when it's the government not helping.

I read that on twitter, would she have got to keep custody of that child though seeing as she got found guilty of neglect? Or would it of been a case of social services heavily involved?
All depends on what the court said.... SS would have been on alert if there were no specific orders made I.e any future children WILL be removed. Everything to do with removal of children has to go via court for approval (again unless it was a decision made at her trial which I've seen conflicting comments about on my rabbit hole Facebook snooping). I hope to god she hasn't been able to keep any future kids.

And when he was arrested from the hospital and his demands of 'I need a comfortable seat' 'I know my rights.... I want someone trained to help me to the police car'.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Absolute scumbags the pair of them! I found this so distressing to watch. I hope now his face and name are known they find out who he is in prison. Baby killers don’t get an easy time in there ….

Reactions: 8