24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg i have just finished watching the latest episodes!!!

Can't believe it! I am in shock. Poor baby Teddie!

Best episode to date but a disturbing one to say the least!

So shes had another baby and got a new partner, apparently her new partner is selling all of Teddies things!

Vile

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
This episode was a really hard watch. It really shook me just how full of venom this man is. The fact she’s gone on again to get pregnant just renders me speechless.. she didn’t give a tit about her children before so why have another one? It just blows my mind. I really hope that she cannot have her kids unsupervised going forward as I really don’t think she has their interests at heart whatsoever.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
These episodes were so difficult and heartbreaking to watch
Both parents had no remorse or consideration for what poor Teddy went through at all !
So strange how lucci was given every opportunity to talk about Kanes violent behaviour but really downplayed it ?
Did she think admitting it would then look bad against her because she allowed her children to be around that level of violence?
Was she scared of him ?
Was she just used to being treated like that her entire life so didn’t think it was wrong ?
She seemed very cold and detached about everything!
It was very strange I really couldn’t work her out or understand why ? Like really why ???
So many unanswered questions ?

Reactions: 1
I didn’t realise this had two parts..? The mother should have been jailed the same way Frankie Smith was.

Reactions: 8
She was so detached looking at the injuries on her baby but only cried when she found out he wasn't the dad...and listening to her little boy talking about being hurt by Kane. It made me so angry and sad.

Reactions: 6
She was so detached looking at the injuries on her baby but only cried when she found out he wasn't the dad...and listening to her little boy talking about being hurt by Kane. It made me so angry and sad.
Yes it wasn’t a normal reaction at all !

They should be charged for child abuse against the rest of the kids too not just the baby

Omg i have just finished watching the latest episodes!!!

Can't believe it! I am in shock. Poor baby Teddie!

Best episode to date but a disturbing one to say the least!

So shes had another baby and got a new partner, apparently her new partner is selling all of Teddies things!

Vile
How do we know that she’s had a new baby? And where have you seen about her new partner

How do we know that she’s had a new baby? And where have you seen about her new partner
It’s on Facebook. Look at comments on her old Facebook lu smith.
Her partner Tommy Toseland was selling the same Moses basket they showers on 24hrs on a selling page in Great Yarmouth - where she now lives with her new baby and new man ! How is that punishment for allowing a baby to be murdered! Dirty rotten little slag!

Here’s the for sale post. Funny enough he’s deleted his Facebook since 24hrs was aired.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Her partner Tommy Toseland was selling the same Moses basket they showers on 24hrs on a selling page in Great Yarmouth - where she now lives with her new baby and new man ! How is that punishment for allowing a baby to be murdered! Dirty rotten little hag!

Here’s the for sale post. Funny enough he’s deleted his Facebook since 24hrs was aired.
This is bleeping disgusting!! Vile vile women shouldn’t be allowed anymore children. I seriously hope she gets what she deserves and as for him how could he be with a women who he knows allows her men to kill children. The episode last night made me so sad😢 that poor baby and her poor other children!!

Her partner Tommy Toseland was selling the same Moses basket they showers on 24hrs on a selling page in Great Yarmouth - where she now lives with her new baby and new man ! How is that punishment for allowing a baby to be murdered! Dirty rotten little hag!

the bit where the boy called him “ugly Kane” cause he hurts him😢 the pure upset in the boys voice. Breaks my heart. They both deserve to rot in hell

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Quite alot of advocacy agencies are taking on the AA roles now as the majority were social workers/social work assistants/MH workers before and just didn't have the capacity. Could look into doing advocacy for people if it's something you wanted to follow ❤
Thank you so much! It always appears in my head every now and then and I’d love to do it.

They should be charged for child abuse against the rest of the kids too not just the baby
Definitely. I watched both parts, those poor poor children and god bless and rest at peace now baby Teddie xxx
I really really hope whilst inside that vile excuse of a man gets treated like he treated teddie repeatedly and by someone much bigger and stronger than Kane. As for her getting pregnant again and the new partner selling teddies things, I think that is disgusting, they all lack a shred of compassion or respect. People like that should be stopped from having further children. How unfair is life when people like that continue to bring further children into the world so quickly and apparently easily and yet those that would truly treasure a child have problems. To Teddie 💙💙💙⭐⭐xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Wow that is utterly disgusting
Surely you’d cling to everything that reminded you of your poor wee baby but everyone grudges differently. But to publicly flog it on? Unbelievable

Please tell me that new baby is under a strict child protection order. I’m astonished she was allowed to keep him.

I just hope the older children have a happy home with their biological father. As we know sadly from Arthur Labinjo-Hughes that is not always a suitable solution 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 3