24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not the same gang, I watched the second series. Just bugs me that we never got to see the missing episode. I guess that there were some legal issues with it, members of the gang were sentenced so at least the victims got some justice.

Reactions: 3
They created a second series with the missing episodes I think. I guess something got caught up legally
I put these on my bedroom TV when I was cleaning my french windows and they never got cleaned when I found these. I sat on the bed and watched the whole lot in one sitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone else watch this one in 2021? It was The Detectives on BBC, It always plays on my mind as the third part was never shown but looking back, I think it was on TV early 2021 which is around the time of the trial (poss delays due to Covid) the whole of series one has been removed from iPlayer. The crimes committed in 2020 were horrific but it was a really interesting watch.
View attachment 2767789
Yes me and my husband watched this and I kept checking for the episodes they said were coming but you’re right I don’t think they ever have done! I wonder why. Wonder if you can find any progress on the trials in the news. I can’t really remember it now, it was definitely a couple of years ago!

Yes me and my husband watched this and I kept checking for the episodes they said were coming but you’re right I don’t think they ever have done! I wonder why. Wonder if you can find any progress on the trials in the news. I can’t really remember it now, it was definitely a couple of years ago!
I did find this from the MEN Online earlier
Balls the link doesn’t work ! If you Google Paris Bostock you’ll find it.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It’s the antiques one … GOAT !
I seem to have missed that episode the first time round, so just watched it based on your proclamation. The syopsis made it sound boring but what a great episode!
A highlight was of course the surgeon's freudian slip when he said "That doesn't make me innocent" in the interview. :LOL: Also what a nob he was when he was being charged, getting annoyed at having been "addressed incorrectly", when he'd previously referred to the leading officer as "Dave" and addressed the female officers in his second interview as "Girls..."

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I seem to have missed that episode the first time round, so just watched it based on your proclamation. The syopsis made it sound boring but what a great episode!
A highlight was of course the surgeon's freudian slip when he said "That doesn't make me innocent" in the interview. :LOL: Also what a nob he was when he was being charged, getting annoyed at having been "addressed incorrectly", when he'd previously referred to the leading officer as "Dave" and addressed the female officers in his second interview as "Girls..."
Another highlight
When the man is like “get Dave in here. He’ll support me” and the lady says in private “Get Dave in here? Dave organised the whole thing. It was his investigation ” 🤣

• Haha
Another highlight
When the man is like “get Dave in here. He’ll support me” and the lady says in private “Get Dave in here? Dave organised the whole thing. It was his investigation ” 🤣
That was hilarious- I could never do that job as the temptation to say - “sorry Dave isn’t available right now - he’s over in your house in Ireland taking selfies with your stolen fireplace” - would have been waaaay too strong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That was hilarious- I could never do that job as the temptation to say - “sorry Dave isn’t available right now - he’s over in your house in Ireland taking selfies with your stolen fireplace” - would have been waaaay too strong.
I know. Me too. How she stayed so calm I don’t know

McGrath was such a smug git, how could he be almost bankrupt with those 2 stately homes & their contents as assets, surely just sell one of the homes?

This is one of my favourite tv episodes of any show. Just rewatched it again with a cuppa for the laughs. The selfie, the biscuits, the French invented flat pack 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is one of my favourite tv episodes of any show. Just rewatched it again with a cuppa for the laughs. The selfie, the biscuits, the French invented flat pack 😂
It’s absolutely fantastic. I watched it again with my mother last night we howled laughing.
Telling Dave he “wasn’t allowed” to interview his wife was priceless.

• Haha
For those who have Netflix, do yourselves a favour and watch the American Nightmare documentary. It’s three episodes and so good

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For those who have Netflix, do yourselves a favour and watch the American Nightmare documentary. It’s three episodes and so good
agree! This was wild!! I honestly can not get over how American law enforcement get away with how they handle things! 😳

Reactions: 7
agree! This was wild!! I honestly can not get over how American law enforcement get away with how they handle things! 😳
I want to watch it but I’m not sure my heart could cope! I’ve seen some real horrors regarding law enforcement in America

I want to watch it but I’m not sure my heart could cope! I’ve seen some real horrors regarding law enforcement in America
Without giving too much away I think you will be fine watching it , it's not right the way they were treat but it's not as bad as some cases I've seen

• Heart
Without giving too much away I think you will be fine watching it , it's not right the way they were treat but it's not as bad as some cases I've seen
I will give it a go. I’m watching ‘can I tell you a secret’ on Netflix at mo x

Yeah, the lack of basic humanity was appalling. Surely you’d go in and clear the vomit and provide a bowl and some water at the very least?! I know he’d said he’d been drinking but he seemed confused from the point of arrest (well, the fact he’d wandered into someone’s house at random too but we didn’t see him do that) and didn’t appear to be acting drunk-confused, either.
Similar to this, I recently listened to the Real podcast episode 'The Interrogation of Ryan Walker' and it's absolutely horrifying. It's in the US and the police questioned him for over 6 hours before they realised he'd been shot in the face! He's clearly extremely confused (the episode plays many parts of his interview) and is obviously not well, it's quite unbelieveable to listen to.

I watched the second series of the detectives after talking about it on here, what a sad ending 😢 I really couldn’t believe it. Glad that they all got sentenced though and what they deserved! It will never be enough though for the damage they cause to multiple peoples lives.

Reactions: 4