24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he done his time already? I've seen a couple of videos of him thanking everyone for the response.

Reactions: 1
To be honest I think the man who chased them did deserve to go to prison but I think the other two should have too.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I kept getting interrupted whilst watching this latest episode and was just wondering...

Adam mentioned that somebody had enquired about the motorbike he was selling and he told them his postcode. Did the police establish any link between that and the two scumbags (who turned up at his house) or was it not mentioned again?

Reactions: 7
I kept getting interrupted whilst watching this latest episode and was just wondering...

Adam mentioned that somebody had enquired about the motorbike he was selling and he told them his postcode. Did the police establish any link between that and the two scumbags (who turned up at his house) or was it not mentioned again?
It wasn't mentioned again but I wondered this as well.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s insane that people are giving money to them. Yes, it was unbelievably wrong that the two attempted burglars didn’t get a harsher sentence - but he wasn’t in the right either. Wild 🥴
Omg this. I don’t think it should be allowed personally in this situation. Over 100k now what the duck. He behaved recklessly and commited a crime. He could of so so easily knocked over someone’s child, someone’s mum, someone’s partner, a family driving home etc.. I feel very strongly on road safety and have witnessed far to many (almost always men) idiots driving like complete and utter idiots resulting in accidents for me to have any sympathy at all for Adam. Sorry unpopular opinion but I feel like I needed to vent this 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not condoning anything but if he was convicted based on a "what if" he harmed someone....those two were armed with a crowbar and bolt cutters so why didn't the "what if" apply to them? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not condoning anything but if he was convicted based on a "what if" he harmed someone....those two were armed with a crowbar and bolt cutters so why didn't the "what if" apply to them? 🤷‍♀️
He did harm two people plus himself. Where as the two twatfaces harmed nobody

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Unfortunately Adam's blind rage got the better of him. I have a feeling he thought they'd come back and try again at some point so wanted to try put an end to it. I have no idea what he was hoping to achieve though.

The scumbags were just the same kind of cardboard cutouts you see on these types of programs set in all different parts of the UK.

Reactions: 15
I don’t have twitter but my friend told me earlier they tweeted they are donating some of the money (but keeping over 130k) in memory of their ‘lost baby’ ie the baby they chose to abort. I am pro choice but what a pair of utter insensitive twats speaking as though they had a miscarriage/tragically lost a baby.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t have twitter but my friend told me earlier they tweeted they are donating some of the money (but keeping over 130k) in memory of their ‘lost baby’ ie the baby they chose to abort. I am pro choice but what a pair of utter insensitive twats speaking as though they had a miscarriage/tragically lost a baby.
I feel sorry for them but both of them made some really stupid remarks on the show and I honestly don’t feel they deserve that money

Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for them but both of them made some really stupid remarks on the show and I honestly don’t feel they deserve that money
They 100% don’t deserve it. I don’t have any sympathy for them, I think Adam deserved to be prosecuted for putting so many innocent lives at risk (and I doubt it was the first time he acted like a dick on the road) and I thought the wife just came across as very cold and I just couldn’t warm to the pair of them.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Omg I’m so glad I’ve seen this thread to see there was a new episode this week ???? My boyfriend and I always get stressed when it says new and it’s not so we will have to get it on catch up!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think part of the reason for sending him down was to deter other people from trying to take the law into their own hands

Reactions: 11
That has left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm pro choice and if they felt it wasn't the "right time" then that's their call no judgment. But they didn't lose a baby.
How many women have been left in the tit (myself included) with a pregnancy or a young baby, but they just make it work because they want the baby.

Don't act like you lost a child when you chose to give it up.

I feel for the wife. But what happened was because of her husband's crappy toxic masculinity. It was clear on the show he cares more about his "stuff" than the law or staying out of prison for his wife and kids.

It's never ok to take the law into your own hands and "Red mist" is a crappy man's excuse. He had plenty of time to realise what he was doing and stop that car. Using your car to try and kill two people is not a proportional response to theft.

And if attempted murder is how he reacts to theft, I worry what his response is to other upsets in his life.

• Heart
But what happened was because of her husband's crappy toxic masculinity. It was clear on the show he cares more about his "stuff" than the law or staying out of prison for his wife and kids.
He did say his car was his absolute pride and joy… shame he wasn’t so bothered about his family!

Reactions: 6
He did say his car was his absolute pride and joy… shame he wasn’t so bothered about his family!
Everything he said was so materialistic. What he did was revenge not protection. He would anbe stayed with his family of he wanted to protect them, it was all male pride

Sorry but I wouldn't donate money to him there are a lot more people who need it more.

Reactions: 11