24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Police and judges let them off time and time again so I dont blame him wanting to get his own justice.
Disgusting he was punished.

Reactions: 12
I’ve been fuming all day. Apparently the go fund me be has £51,000. A small consolation for them!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think it’s insane that people are giving money to them. Yes, it was unbelievably wrong that the two attempted burglars didn’t get a harsher sentence - but he wasn’t in the right either. Wild 🥴

Reactions: 26
I think it’s insane that people are giving money to them. Yes, it was unbelievably wrong that the two attempted burglars didn’t get a harsher sentence - but he wasn’t in the right either. Wild 🥴
I gave money to him, gladly, and will give more when I get paid. Not one of us knows how we'd react when seeing scummy bastards trying to rob us or break into our homes. These bastards came prepared, they were no novices at this sort of thing, have you seen their police record? And no, maybe he 'wasn't in the right, either' but he was the only one who lost his freedom, his home and his job, and is no doubt now feeling terrified and traumatized by the whole thing. The scummy bastards are laughing and trying to sue the actual victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I gave money to him, gladly, and will give more when I get paid. Not one of us knows how we'd react when seeing scummy bastards trying to rob us or break into our homes. These bastards came prepared, they were no novices at this sort of thing, have you seen their police record? And no, maybe he 'wasn't in the right, either' but he was the only one who lost his freedom, his home and his job, and is no doubt now feeling terrified and traumatized by the whole thing. The scummy bastards are laughing and trying to sue the actual victim.
I would like to think most people wouldn't give chase in a car. It was always going to end up in an accident

Reactions: 13
I would like to think most people wouldn't give chase in a car. It was always going to end up in an accident
He knew that, too, and it was pretty obvious he was lying about how it went down. Not so sure he deserves charitable handouts, but 🤷‍♀️ I suppose people are free to waste their money however they want

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those 2 cretins shouldn't have tried to rob him, they should work for what they want in life. However, Adam shouldn't have pursued them. They ran away & they were empty handed. They were also more vulnerable on a motorbike. I think they should've had harsher sentences as they seem to do this all the time judging by their records and I don't think they're capable of learning their lesson. I think Adam's sentence should've been less. He should've just gotten a slap on the wrist and I do feel sorry for him. I'm not sure what he was thinking when he decided to chase them at high speed?

Reactions: 8
He knew that, too, and it was pretty obvious he was lying about how it went down. Not so sure he deserves charitable handouts, but 🤷‍♀️ I suppose people are free to waste their money however they want
Far bigger things for you to loose sleep over

Reactions: 4
Far bigger things for you to loose sleep over
Is there though? I had someone break into our family car on the driveway in the summer and I lost sleep over that. My husband chased them off but I was absolutely petrified they would return and finish off what they started. It's awful to think you are not protected in your own home. And what's worse if you defend yourself you're the one prosecuted!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is there though? I had someone break into our family car on the driveway in the summer and I lost sleep over that. My husband chased them off but I was absolutely petrified they would return and finish off what they started. It's awful to think you are not protected in your own home. And what's worse if you defend yourself you're the one prosecuted!
You can’t be prosecuted for self defence. However what Adam did was not self defence.
They did not try and engage or threaten him.

Reactions: 9
Adam shouldn't have followed them and he's admitted he's in the wrong for that and served his time for it , 2 wrongs don't make a right but doesn't mean they didn't deserve what happend to them, karma!!

It's a well known fact police dont make an effort when it comes to burglaries so it's a load of crap when they say contact us first (again not justifying pursuing them)

Reactions: 11
I meant bigger things to worry about than what others spend their money on…

So so angry
Feel so sorry for Adam and his family
Like most on here, been fuming since it aired
27 years ago, I returned home to find I was in the process of being burgled
I was livid
I am only 5ft and a woman and I got hold of one of the burglars, a lad of 15 and literally battered him, he ran off
The other burglar, another 15 year old was dragged back into my home by my husband and he gave him a good hiding and held him until the Police came
Obviously both were arrested
We were ‘spoken’ to for our actions and although their solicitors tried to pursue, it got nowhere
I was never the same after living there and moved
But hopefully those scumbags never forgot that night either

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I guess you were confused because why would it be mentioned again? It had nothing to do with this case
Well they mentioned other crimes they did and the fact they used a stolen motorbike to get away from the attempted burgalry does kinda link it to the case , not sure why you feel the need to argue this 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6