Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m not a copper, but if I was and I was alone in a car with someone who made advances towards me, I would turn on my bodyworn camera (which I think most coppers are equipped with?) to at least pick up the audio, to prevent any sort of allegations being made about me. Or get my radio on the go, or something. Id not stop the car and I’d call for backup. So many options. You just would, surely. The fact that he didn’t, to me, speaks volumes. I believe her. Clearly, so did the anti corruption team.
Also why was he patrolling alone/ in a position to drive her home alone. Surely coppers are in pairs? And if she was so drunk and so annoying why was she in the front of the car? Cannot believe the wife stood by him

Reactions: 13

Xoxoxox

This is one of the most horrifying episodes I've ever watched of this. The cctv footage is so heartbreaking, the complete disregard for human life. Curtis knew more I think but I don't think he was directly involved. I perceived him as quite immature and quite frightened by it all and like he didn't realise what Nick and Ant were capable of but I do understand this still angers the lads families. You'd hope anyone would stop and help.

Reactions: 12

flutternutter

VIP Member
Police and judges let them off time and time again so I dont blame him wanting to get his own justice.
Disgusting he was punished.

rivermonster

VIP Member
I am watching it as I don't allow my husband to watch things like this as he will talk about it for days and not sleep so going to watch it now whilst he is asleep (he has dementia)

• Heart

viewtube

VIP Member
Uh that girl made me sick a mother of 3 asking have you ever slept with a coolie Italian fat face thief or whatever she said her smirking got me so angry so sad Saul lost his life but crazy he lost it too a crime he’s once himself committed, honey traps are just terrible I’m glad they all got caught
If you notice she only mentioned her kids,when she thought it may get her some sympathy she vlearly didnt think of her kids when she was sleeping with and robbing these blokes. I find itbodd that they genuinely believed his Rolex watches were real, considering where he lived, and who the hell wears 2 watches at the same time. I do wonder if this was revenge for possibly someone he robbed prior to being arrested. The police officer said,quite often,if someones money comes from criminality, they wont report being robbed.

CrystalWench

Chatty Member
See id think the same as you if I didn’t know 100% that white people are so frequently not treated in the same aggressive manner by the police. My own mum, I’m not proud here, she’s a nasty piece of work, she was arrested, smashed up a cell, claimed she was having fits etc, absolutely vile to custody Sargents and she was never treated how any of those 3 were. They called a medic for her immediately despite her being absolutely fine to shout abuse at them.
Also you only have to read this post a few weeks back to how the attitude of a custody Sargent towards a murderer seemed overly nice. I’m white I may add, but I definitely see it a lot with how ethnic minorities and disabled people are treated appalling by the police compared to white people.

I honestly don’t have much sympathy for the lady on the bus. She used her child as a shield and despite asking her numerous times to get off she refused.
I’m actually on the side of the police on this one.

The stop and search was out of order.

But the guy with the aneurysm was a truly difficult watch. They clearly thought he was just drunk and hind sight is a wonderful thing. But I wish they just had the nurse come and check him out. He could’ve died and all that would’ve been avoided by just letting the nurse give him a once over.
I do however disagree with his mum that this was a racial issue. This was police not having empathy for a “drunk” person

viewtube

VIP Member
Something I haven't seen before, was a residential property with CCTV cameras inside the property, I understand outside as a security precaution, but inside seems a little odd. I understand in businesses or communal areas with strangers, but inside your home covering the lounge, hall and kitchen seems unusual,,unless observation inside the house was needed for some reason. I suppose in this case it was fortunate for the indoor cameras because they clearly showed the attack and the attacker.

Asterix

He seemed to view other people as pawns to be manipulated and used at his whim. Right down to how he spoke to the police. A very dangerous man.

The system is stacked against the victim from the start. In both recent episodes, the offenders had multiple victims and I'd hazard a guess that at least one of the prosecutions wouldn't have been taken forward by the CPS without the other victims. Utterly depressing.

I found tonight’s episode disgusting. All those amazing people from the community offering really objective viewpoints and everything was quite literally white washed. The guy that had an aneurysm!!! Left lying in his vomit for 3 hours till a nurse takes one look at him and calls an ambulance. It was sickening viewing.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
And he came across as a complete wet blanket and wimp but the horrendous, aggressive, nasty way he was shouting to the girlfriend in the tape the neighbours made.

candyland_

VIP Member
To be honest I think the man who chased them did deserve to go to prison but I think the other two should have too.

• Wow
For those who have Netflix, do yourselves a favour and watch the American Nightmare documentary. It’s three episodes and so good

• Heart
I quite enjoyed the early episodes where it felt a bit more like you were seeing an overall 24 hours in the custody suite, and you’d get a few extra people in a more peripheral way. I do enjoy seeing how the bigger investigations work but you’re right, it is gratuitous in its violence a lot of the time.