2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all

Just came back to say Jean Morecombe, wife of Eric Morecombe has died at the age of 97.

All together now.........ADJACENT!
---
(I made myself laugh)

If your nominated celebrity comes back from the dead you get 1000 points.

If you nominate Jesus and he returns, you get 2000 points.

These have to be deceased celebrities; not someone whose career is dead.

They have to come back as their usual self; zombies and other ghouls will not count.
---
(I'm giggling away to myself because I'm being so stupid. I'm not making a note of any nominations so now I hope nobody DOES come back from the dead)
I want Princess Diana back so she kicks Harold's arse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
David Cassidy but I only want him back if he's like he was in the partridge family, he was my heart throb in the 70s.
My Auntie Cathy adored him and was genuinely devastated when he died. She said if she’d married him, she’d have ensured he had a long and healthy life, instead of dying of alcohol induced dementia and multiple organ failure 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We've been talking in work this morning about which celebrity death surprised you the most in how much it saddened you.

For me it's definitely Anton Yelchin, it was just so tragic. He would have definitely risen to megastar status if he hadn't passed away so young.
Mine was Michael Jackson and I’ll choose him for this round

just saw about George on Daniella Westbrooks stories of all places! ..His poor Mum she only lost her husband a year or so ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
George’s death has actually made me so sad. I binge watched Gogglebox when on mat leave. Work related accident sounds awful too :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I feel a bit grim reapery, I was looking at George’s twitter yesterday after he popped into my head.

40’s no age at all, his poor mum. RIP 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'll take Chester Bennington for my Easter Sunday Ressurection pick.

I STILL get upset when I listen to Linkin Park. He's the celeb death that has affected me the most

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6