2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donald Sutherland dying has absolutely blown my mind! I watched Buffy the vampire slayer a few weeks ago thinking how sad it was that he dead been dead for so many years and today I find out he’s actually only been dead for a matter of hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Out of the many things he did I thought he was great in Pride and Prejudice. Beautifully understated

• Heart
Reactions: 7
RIP Donald Sutherland.

What a proper acting legend! He was easily the best thing about many of the films he was in.

Shame.

12pts go to @MaryLou32, now on 62pts.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So sad 😔 Adore Donald Sutherland, for me one of the greatest actors of all time, he was just brilliant in every role I saw him in, what a voice, and his cheeky smile, honestly he memorised me at times. First time I saw Don’t Look Now I was blown away by that film, he plays that role to perfection, what a film what an ending, still gives me shivers thinking about it, first time viewing it shocked snd scared me incredibly. Too many roles to mention, he was that good. Also he was in one of my fav songs videos with Kate Bush, ‘Cloudbusting’, Kate loved him, that’ll do for me, he’s cool, I just read this on Twitter brilliant, love it…

IMG_0748.jpeg

RIP Donald, you were a wonder actor and a great man, I’m very sad you’ve gone

IMG_0747.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Have to post this in tribute

---
So sad 😔 Adore Donald Sutherland, for me one of the greatest actors of all time, he was just brilliant in every role I saw him in, what a voice, and his cheeky smile, honestly he memorised me at times. First time I saw Don’t Look Now I was blown away by that film, he plays that role to perfection, what a film what an ending, still gives me shivers thinking about it, first time viewing it shocked snd scared me incredibly. Too many roles to mention, he was that good. Also he was in one of my fav songs videos with Kate Bush, ‘Cloudbusting’, Kate loved him, that’ll do for me, he’s cool, I just read this on Twitter brilliant, love it…

View attachment 3006412

RIP Donald, you were a wonder actor and a great man, I’m very sad you’ve gone

View attachment 3006427
I love that video 😍

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.