2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RIP Dario G

I think his unfortunate passing of the bastard that is cancer takes me out of the β€˜nil points’ section!

Reactions: 3
RIP Dario G aka Paul Spencer

47 points to:

@NomDeGuerre
@londonunderground

Putting them in around 29th place on the leaderboard (technically about 8th or 9th score wise, but behind 28 other people).*

I know what I mean!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Very nearly nominated him for my list. Sunchyme will always be one of the best summer songs
I was listening to Carnival de Paris earlier (before I heard the news actually) and thinking I should really get a summer playlist going and add a few of these classics in. Sunchyme is a banger!

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20240617_230351_Facebook.jpg

Ooooo- could be!!

Humbers & Daimlers at the ready!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

FB_IMG_1683752362769.jpg

" OH HE WAS A GREAT FRIEND......"

_90691856_biggins_pa.jpg

Ffs, Biggins- bog off!!! He hasn't croaked yet!
Get back in yer box...

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Sir Lancelot, now that we are almost halfway thru the year, how's the comparison for last year?

• Wow
Sir Lancelot, now that we are almost halfway thru the year, how's the comparison for last year?
Far more points already this year, sadly.
Not as many deaths but we're not far behind and it's only half way through the year.

Reactions: 5
@Sir Lancelot I noticed on the Wiki that OJ Simpson got a 'RIP' rather than a 'Rest In Suffering', as previously given to the likes of Rolf Harris. Just treading carefully legally? ;)

Reactions: 2
@Lovegossip since you asked...

CDP 2023:
Total points earned by end-of-year was 1604
That's after 16 deaths, with an average age of 82. Twelve men, four women.

CDP 2024:
Total points earned so far is 5082
That's after ten deaths so far this year. Average age is 65. All ten deaths so far have been men.

Ideally, and I think we all hope for this, nobody else nominated will die this year other than Rose West and Gary Glitter (and any other utter bastards we may have mentioned) but we'll see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
@Lovegossip since you asked...

CDP 2023:
Total points earned by end-of-year was 1604
That's after 16 deaths, with an average age of 82. Twelve men, four women.

CDP 2024:
Total points earned so far is 5082
That's after ten deaths so far this year. Average age is 65. All ten deaths so far have been men.

Ideally, and I think we all hope for this, nobody else nominated will die this year other than Rose West and Gary Glitter (and any other utter bastards we may have mentioned) but we'll see.
Excellent, thank you.

I like stats πŸ™‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.