2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If its any consolation that health guru Shane McGowan gave me my 1st 2023 points
---

Was there another incarnation of Hawaii 5-0. I remember my parents having the late 70s version on but this guy was only in his 50s?
Yeah there was one on Sky a few years back.

Reactions: 1
If its any consolation that health guru Shane McGowan gave me my 1st 2023 points
---

Was there another incarnation of Hawaii 5-0. I remember my parents having the late 70s version on but this guy was only in his 50s?
Yes, there was a reboot with Scott Caan and Alex O’Loughlin and a few others (it was a semi Lost reunion at one point).

Reactions: 2
---

I also got my points last year in December from Shane McGowan🤭

Reactions: 3
JULY BONUS ROUND

Nominate one celeb that you think might unfortunately die in July.
They don't need to be on your official 2024 list.
You don't need to have an official 2024 list to take part in the Bonus Round.
They can be any celebrity who is known - as it is a Bonus Round, they don't need to have a Wiki page and they can even be a celebrity animal.

THEY MUST BE KNOWN WELL ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE TO KNOW THEM WITHOUT HAVING TO RESORT TO GOOGLE!

You have until 23:59 Friday June 28 to place your July Bonus Round nomination.

One vote each player; multiple votes for the same celeb are allowed.

If correct, you get the usual points (100-age, 1 point if they are aged 100+) PLUS ten bonus points if they die in the month of July '24.
If they are already on your list you don't get double points.

Off you go...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
JULY BONUS ROUND

Nominate one celeb that you think might unfortunately die in July.
They don't need to be on your official 2024 list.
You don't need to have an official 2024 list to take part in the Bonus Round.
They can be any celebrity who is known - as it is a Bonus Round, they don't need to have a Wiki page and they can even be a celebrity animal.

THEY MUST BE KNOWN WELL ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE TO KNOW THEM WITHOUT HAVING TO RESORT TO GOOGLE!

You have until 23:59 Friday June 28 to place your July Bonus Round nomination.

One vote each player; multiple votes for the same celeb are allowed.

If correct, you get the usual points (100-age, 1 point if they are aged 100+) PLUS ten bonus points if they die in the month of July '24.
If they are already on your list you don't get double points.

Off you go...
Wow, someone woke up on the right side of the bed! Richard O’Brien for me please.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.