2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Larry the cat please
I forgot to add, for any celebrity animals your points will be their age at death rather than 100 minus their age because animals age differently and it's a debate and calculation I can't be arsed with...)!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In non death celeb news I've just seen a tweet that Alan Hansen has been discharged from hospital

Reactions: 8
I forgot to add, for any celebrity animals your points will be their age at death rather than 100 minus their age because animals age differently and it's a debate and calculation I can't be arsed with...)!
I’m not worried about points because I won’t be getting any 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve had no luck with my own guesses so decided to try hijacking someone else’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sir Lancelot I notice that Donald Southerland has not been added to the wiki death pool list of confirmed deaths

Reactions: 2
Sir Lancelot I notice that Donald Southerland has not been added to the wiki death pool list of confirmed deaths
DOH!
I forgot. Soz! Corrected now.
---
Bruce Willis please
Considering he has the most votes on the 2024 list, I expected more people to nominate him for July.

I'm going to be truly gutted when he dies; I used to love Moonlighting and then Die Hard (and I have a soft spot for Hudson Hawk, shh).
I even had his album, which shows my terrible taste in music as a teen...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
DOH!
---

Considering he has the most votes on the 2024 list, I expected more people to nominate him for July.

I'm going to be truly gutted when he dies; I used to love Moonlighting and then Die Hard (and I have a soft spot for Hudson Hawk, shh).
Moonlighting was phenomenal, especially for an 80s programme

Reactions: 3
Dame Shirley Bassey (trying to invoke the thread's reverse curse).

Reactions: 1
DOH!
---

I even had his album, which shows my terrible taste in music as a teen...
I will be very sad too…..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.