2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel incredibly guilty when it's someone who really doesn't deserve to be on the list at such a young age, but obviously was a popular one given his prognosis. Still an awful shame.

Fingers crossed the next one is Glitter. (before any lurkers who don't post here complain how we seem happy when someone dies, if you can find someone who will genuinely be sad when Glitter bites the dust, i'll give you a freddo)

Reactions: 13
MND is awful, hopefully Rob is now finally at peace after fighting so bravely for so long and showing such courage in raising awareness. Rest in peace Rob.

Reactions: 2
Higher ! Higher!

If we get a straight run, do we have a chance to go for the car?? 😃😃

( wwhhhooooow!!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm now Bruce Forsyth.

"Higher than 41? Lower? Nothing for a pair, not in this game..."

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'll go lower as a few on my list are younger - Euginia Cooney, Spencer Matthews ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.