2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what happened for him to suddenly stop playing and do that, am assuming he had some sort of depression 🤔
I wonder if him & his girlfriend had split? I noticed the papers seemed to mention her and show photos of them but she wasn’t mentioned in his parents statement.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if him & his girlfriend had split? I noticed the papers seemed to mention her and show photos of them but she wasn’t mentioned in his parents statement.
That may be the case, some people find it harder to cope when a split happens

Reactions: 1
Anyone famous who dies in the next month will be largely ignored because of the election 😴 The only people on the news are Rishi Sunak, Diane Abbot and Keir Starmer. Maybe one of them could do us a favour and become unalive before the 4th July?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
RIP Rob Burrow, the poor guy.

59 points go to (in no particular order):

@princessmaire80
@Kerrie86
@Tarrula
@Princesslaylasparkles
@Miss Begotten
@_kate_
@Multi-21
@XNosey-parkerX
@Former_Antelopee
@Fishwife
@Freckles39
@bargainhunt99
@knivesnflowers
@hogwartsgraduate
@instanonsense
@Shinealight
@thegreencow
@Bohooo
@TwooTwooTwitTwitTwoo
@littlepup
@Lovecrisps
@Purple Olive
@Phonic83

@Phonic83 remains in first place on 187 points

@Former_Antelopee, @princessmaire80 and @Princesslaylasparkles are all in second with 153 points.

As always, it’s sad when someone so popular and who has suffered so much dies but that’s the game. Call us weird, but please realise nobody is genuinely happy he, or any other celeb (barring criminals) has died. If you think that’s the case, you’re missing the point.

Tattle has far worse things being said than whatever nonsense happens here.
Oh no, RIP you beautiful man 🌈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
RIP Rob. Finally at peace ❤I’m a big rugby fan and when I saw Rob and his wife at the NTA’s last year, I started a round of applause for him as his wife pushed his wheelchair up the red carpet. Everyone around me joined in and his wife smiled and said thank you. Bless him.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Gutted to get points for this. Not much older than me and such an awful last few years. RIP Rob.

Reactions: 9
2 lots of points now and I can’t say I’m pleased about either. Next year I’ll have to go for arseholes only.
RIP Rob Burrows

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Rob did so much to raise awareness of MND and his friendship with Kevin Sinfield was a wonderful thing.
Rest in peace Rob.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
2 lots of points now and I can’t say I’m pleased about either. Next year I’ll have to go for arseholes only.
RIP Rob Burrows
Trust me, I went for almost all geriatric arseholes and the fuckers are all still going.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.