2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never wear glitter, for a start...
---

Famous deaths on this day (03/06) in history

1657 William Harvey, physician, discovered blood circulation
1875 Georges Bizet, French composer
1881 Unnamed Japanese giant salamander, dies in Dutch zoo aged 55
1924 Franz Kafka, Czech writer
1953 Florence Price, American composer
1963 Pope John XXIII
1967 Arthur Ransom, author (Swallows And Amazons)
1973 Dory Funk, wrestler
1986 Anna Neagle, actress
1987 Will Sampson, actor (One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest)
1989 Ayatollah Khomeini
1990 Stiv Bators, singer/guitarist The Dead Boys
1991 Maurice Krafft, volcanologist, killed by a volcano
1992 Robert Morley, actor
2001 Anthony Quinn, actor
2004 Frances Shand Kydd, Princess Diana’s mother
2009 David Carradine, wardrobe enthusiast
2010 Rue McClanahan, Golden Girl (Blanche)
2011 Andrew Gold, songwriter (The Golden Girl’s theme)
2016 Muhammad Ali, boxer
2021 F. Lee Bailey, criminal defence attorney (glove wearer OJ Simpson)
---
I can’t stop laughing at wardrobe enthusiast😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I know nothing about USA sports, but this guy has a wiki, only 52, looks like we are getting a rush of deaths this week, still no one on my list, and all mine are horrible like Glitter, the rotten people stick around it seems.

IMG_8424.jpeg

Reactions: 4
The last time My Friend saw Colin Gibb perform in Tenerife, he made a jokey comment about dropping dead soon. Oops.

From Black Lace to black hearse.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The last time My Friend saw Colin Gibb perform in Tenerife, he made a jokey comment about dropping dead soon. Oops.

From Black Lace to black hearse.
He only announced his retirement a couple of weeks ago. I’d say poor old bugger but I’ve subsequently found out that he was prosecuted for sex with an underage girl in the 80s, so my sympathy has waned.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Dick has outlived another from the Golden age of Hollywood, Janis Paige 101, RIP, she probably knew Dick, being immortal must take a toll on him, so many lost as he trundles on. Saying that Dick‘s full of too much fun to stay sad for long, bet he moves on quick, with a little song and dance that he’s still here 🥳

IMG_8433.jpeg

research a condition called Chronic traumatic encephalopathy, a lot of footballers, nfl players and wrestlers have been found to have it. There’s even some suggestion that it can alter the brain that much, it can cause massive behavioural changes. Chris Benoit if anyone’s heard of him was found to have it and they think that along with steroid use caused him to do what he did

Reactions: 12
research a condition called Chronic traumatic encephalopathy, a lot of footballers, nfl players and wrestlers have been found to have it. There’s even some suggestion that it can alter the brain that much, it can cause massive behavioural changes. Chris Benoit if anyone’s heard of him was found to have it and they think that along with steroid use caused him to do what he did
Aaron Hernandez too.

Reactions: 3
It's difficult to have sympathy for Benoit because of what he did, but yeah; he clearly didn't get the medical support he should have done during his time wrestling.
I expect things are better now days.
Or at least you'd hope so.

Early Dr Who actor William Russell has dematearilised at 99

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’m 100% sure they’ll find this when Bam Margera dies, if he has a post mortem.

OJ likely had it, too.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.