2024 Celebrity Death Pool #3 No deaths but plenty of dick and crumpets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gary glitter has to remain in prison. Chances of an assassination are low unless a prisoner takes a shot

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve just had a break from tattle and have come back. I’m not reading the last 10 or so pages either. Guessing no one died?

It’s probably been mentioned but I wonder how long the King has left

Reactions: 2
Anyone have Cagney or Lacey can’t remember which one.. she’s not well..
I checked her out for my list but she seemed to be in really good health. Goes to show anything can happen when you get to a certain age range.

Re the royals, I don't think it's weird at all to go to a parent who's had a big diagnosis, especially when time and money are no object. I'm not rich but was prepared to fly home from Australia when Dad had a TIA despite being fine after, as much for myself as him.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't in Harry's case. People (media) are making out like it's a massive deal, like international travel (in first class) is a huge imposition. He could just jump on the next flight and be home a few day later.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I suspect its more serious than they're letting on, but not so serious as to choose him for a bonus round.
Omg probably going to get banned but who the duck cares about him? Literally he hasn't been on an NHS waiting list for treatment he has the best health care all the money ever so no I don't feel sorry for a rich prick. Rant over god I need a drink!

Reactions: 2
I do sometimes wonder if we'll miss one of the more obscure Death Pool list names dying; old actors or actresses, for example.

Reactions: 4
Exactly. People (media) have decide that he should be hated and therefore whatever he does is wrong.
There’s a good reason really. He threw his family under the bus for £££. I used to like Harry a lot but he’s turned into a right bastard. He’s another who can go duck himself..

In other news..

todays one of those days and it’s only 12.20
Can’t be bleeping arsed.

1707308337674.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.