2024 Celebrity Death Pool #3 No deaths but plenty of dick and crumpets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn’t a laughing emoji aimed at the person who died though… it was just a general laughing face at myself because I missed out on the “easy” points. It wasn’t meant to cause offence. I never wish death on anyone and I certainly don’t find it funny, it’s just the dark humour of the thread - I thought I had found like minded people and didn’t realise people would misconstrue an emoji to that great depth
Don't worry, there's far worse on this thread on a regular basis! I think everyone accepts the dark humour. ☺

Reactions: 9
Don't worry, there's far worse on this thread on a regular basis! I think everyone accepts the dark humour. ☺
Thank you, I was just a little bit taken aback to be so attacked over it on a thread like this. I thought I was going mad as I’ve definitely seen worse 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you, I was just a little bit taken aback to be so attacked over it on a thread like this. I thought I was going mad as I’ve definitely seen worse 😂
I found it funny and didn’t think you were laughing at the loss of the person.
Sensitivity levels will be personal to different people at different times and some deaths will be divisive, it’s to be expected. Apologies were made. I think it’s all good, that’s how I’ve read it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was also offended, due to the fact that we’re barely in February and so many other death poolers already have so many points! 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was also offended, due to the fact that we’re barely in February and so many other death poolers already have so many points! 😤
Same.
The closest person to a Tony that has died has been a Toby who I hadn't even heard of. I really am very tit at this game.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yup. Still on zero points here too 🥲🥲

*Please let today be the day that bleep Rose West finally bleeping dies - if not, I’ll settle for that nonce prick Glitter*

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am so bad at this game. No points last year, no points this year… probably no points every other year

Reactions: 8
Yes it was unexpectedly aggressive and for a brief moment I felt like walking away from this thread, binning the canapés and everything. I hate random nastiness, especially over the use of an emoji. I’m glad you’re still here and I am jealous I still have nul points. Still hoping for Gary Glitter down the shitter before the year’s out.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes it was unexpectedly aggressive and for a brief moment I felt like walking away from this thread, binning the canapés and everything. I hate random nastiness, especially over the use of an emoji. I’m glad you’re still here and I am jealous I still have nul points. Still hoping for Gary Glitter down the shitter before the year’s out.
I wouldn’t say it was exactly aggressive, far from aggressive if you ask me. There’s worse that’s been said on this site. When I first saw the original reply the emoji at the end shocked me also as I too thought it was about someone dying.

This is the thing with messages people can be easily confused by the way people write things. It doesn’t take much to confuse me either.. ANYWAY.. JoJo apologised and things were explained..

Can we move on from this please 🙏

cheers me dears.. good morning fuckers get the kettle on. She says forgetting about the brew she made an hour ago.. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m stepping away for a bit. Real life is a bit crap and I need light entertainment not this tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m stepping away for a bit. Real life is a bit crap and I need light entertainment not this tit.
I agree life is tit at the moment. And yes I come here for entertainment like you but sometimes things happen.. take as much time as you need as no one on the list will bleeping die as usual it will be an adjacent.

Reactions: 4
Come on people… line has been drawn. Let us all be morbid souls together with our chief canapés lover Serena💞
---
What does everyone think about the king? I’m thinking seeing as Harry has appeared it’s gotta be relatively serious

• Heart
Come on people… line has been drawn. Let us all be morbid souls together with our chief canapés lover Serena💞
---
What does everyone think about the king? I’m thinking seeing as Harry has appeared it’s gotta be relatively serious
Nah it’s not serious well you get me, it is but that Huber twit made it worse. they’re saying Harry came over for inches in the papers they called back grid.. bastards. All for attention he’s another I wish who would duck off to penguin land..

Reactions: 5
Take care and hope you will be back soon I'm tit at cooking canapés ❤
---
Nah it’s not serious well you get me, it is but that Huber twit made it worse. they’re saying Harry came over for inches in the papers they called back grid.. bastards. All for attention he’s another I wish who would duck off to penguin land..
He's here for the headlines and another "My wife was excluded" BS exclusive on US TV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.