2024 Celebrity Death Pool #3 No deaths but plenty of dick and crumpets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Famous deaths on this day in history include:
2019 Rosamunde Pilcher, author
2011 Gary Moore, guitarist
2007 Frankie Laine, singer
1998 Carl Wilson, Beach Boys singer (who was incredible)
1952 George VI, not-quite-king and widow botherer
1918 Gustav Klimt, painter
1783 Lancelot 'Capability' Brown, landscape architect
1685 Charles II, big hair

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In other news, for the most part, we've not had any real bickering or wanker behaviour in all 22 or whatever it is threads we've had open for the Death Pool.
Sure, the odd cross word or misunderstanding here and there but for the most part it's one of the friendliest threads I've seen on Tattle.
So that's nice.

It's a dopey game that keeps me amused, and I appreciate every single one of you that takes part and joins in with the fun.
My brain is a struggle at the best of times and you Death Poolers and your nonsense really do help sometimes. Which is weird but there you go.
I do try to keep out of other threads, for the most part, because I usually end up getting irritated.
Thankfully this silly place is there when I need it; distraction is the key, and you do provide a fun distraction.
So thank you.

Big thanks to some of the regulars, and especially my cult members pals who I do not talk to in WhatsApp in any way. You know who you are.

Anyway.
Bring out the dead!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
In other news, for the most part, we've not had any real bickering or wanker behaviour in all 22 or whatever it is threads we've had open for the Death Pool.
Sure, the odd cross word or misunderstanding here and there but for the most part it's one of the friendliest threads I've seen on Tattle.
So that's nice.

It's a dopey game that keeps me amused, and I appreciate every single one of you that takes part and joins in with the fun.
My brain is a struggle at the best of times and you Death Poolers and your nonsense really do help sometimes. Which is weird but there you go.
I do try to keep out of other threads, for the most part, because I usually end up getting irritated.
Thankfully this silly place is there when I need it; distraction is the key, and you do provide a fun distraction.
So thank you.

Big thanks to some of the regulars, and especially my cult members pals who I do not talk to in WhatsApp in any way. You know who you are.

Anyway.
Bring out the dead!
There’s time yet.. 2024 has only just started..

1707242022807.gif

that’s me in the red hat..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Find it interesting that two different Kings died on the same date.

Reactions: 9
So that's nice.

So thank you.

Anyway.
Bring out the dead!
Thanks for all your hard work and data collection, we wouldn't be here without you!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think this should/could be a daily thing 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So that's nice.

So thank you.

Anyway.
Bring out the dead!
This is the 1st thread I look at in the morning, there's some other threads I follow but this is da best one for the randomness as well

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So that's nice.

So thank you.

Anyway.
Bring out the dead!
I was a knob the other night, soz boss. I just got a bit wound up about a laughing emoji about someone so lovely dying. My words were wrong, but I still think 😂 at such a well thought of person needed better consideration.

I did apologise the next day along similar lines to this post.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was a knob the other night, soz boss. I just got a bit wound up about a laughing emoji about someone so lovely dying. My words were wrong, but I still think 😂 at such a well thought of person needed better consideration.

I’ve not been a knob on here this year.. you recon I’ll be able to last the whole year with no argy bargy..

Reactions: 4
Ugh have enough of Charles chat on the royal thread and everyone's hatred of megs and Haz
Is it safe to come out now?

Reactions: 6

It wasn’t a laughing emoji aimed at the person who died though… it was just a general laughing face at myself because I missed out on the “easy” points. It wasn’t meant to cause offence. I never wish death on anyone and I certainly don’t find it funny, it’s just the dark humour of the thread - I thought I had found like minded people and didn’t realise people would misconstrue an emoji to that great depth

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.