2024 Celebrity Death Pool #4 Keep Your Hotdogs, Give Us A Dick Sandwich!

Who should replace Dick (should he ever die) as the thread mascot? *poll not legally binding

• Killer Cliff

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • Mr T

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • George Michael 😂

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • Keep Dick forever

Votes: 60 43.5%
  • Thread Mascots Are Stupid

Votes: 21 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @littlepup for the thread title!

Recap:

Nominations for the February Bonus (12th-17th Feb) were placed but Bianca Censori, architectual designer and Kanye West's nude partner/nude model/kidnap victim was not allowed due to not having a Wilipedia page (@Allflightscancelled accepted this gratuitously)

We had some nul point deaths including jazz singer Mariena Shaw, American actor David Gail, director Norman Jewison and of course the brilliant Carl Weathers 😞

@Lovegossip had a dream about Tiger Woods, Snoop Dog and some pigs

We decided family man Joseph Fritzl should never be released from prison

@SmillieKylie did a sex wee because Kylie Minogue met Buffy the Vampire Slayer in Las Vegas

Killer Cliff charges a fortune for his calendars

People questioned the Death Pool rules ("What if Jedward died on the same day as one another?") and gave Sir Lancelot a headache

Thread-namer @littlepup wanted to nominate singer Robert Palmer for the Feb Bonus but then realised he'd been dead for about 21 years

@Fartycat suspects Aled Jones may be Killer Cliff's murdering protege

Fictional characters, animals and other non-real human beings do not belong on The List

We got footage of Dick dancing (Van Dyke, not Puppetry of the Penis) courtesy of @thenorthremembers

After windy weather and scary flights, the rules now are that if any of us are plummeting to Earth in a plane crash we have to quickly post on the thread to let everyone else know 🤷🏻‍♂️

We talked about meatballs and then moved on to what our death row meal choices would be ("A buffet!)"

Some people fancy a 'Dad bod' but not if that bod belongs to Nick 'Can hold a sausage roll but not a tune' Knowles

We discussed burial/cremation choices and the wearing of jewellery made from the ashes of loved ones. Taxidermy was not an option

If and when Dick dies, everyone must change their avatar pic to one of the great man as a sign of respect (for a day or two anyway). @TruthTeller1036 did this already so if he dies it'll be their fault

We talked about death songs because we're a cheerful bunch

Shannen Doherty is 'feeling better'

Poor Jonnie Irwin died (on @Runninggirl's birthday)

Angela Rippon was poorly, as was Simon Cowell (who looks like a ventriliquist's dummy at the moment)

We had some Shag/Marry/Kill options and talked about the ginger Elvis, Josh Homme

Ian 'Private Pike' Lavender died. Nul points

King Charlie has cancer and so we talked about the royals and blah blah boring

Country man Toby Keith died. Nul points

Gary Glitter is still in prison

Now, on with the game, and play nice...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
All of the Co ops fleet have at least 1/2 a tank of fuel in them all , so there's plenty in hand for any sudden collapses/ expiration 😎😎

Screenshot_20231109-225413_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yay, I got a mention in the recap, I can't tell you how ridiculously happy this made me, was giggling away to myself 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Excuses me Dicks demise shall not be my fault!
---
I just want to celebrate dick all year round

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hmmphh I see celebrity cats are disallowed as fred mascots too 🤣 It shall have to be forever Dick then 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@Serene Serena I am absolutely gutted that I have upset you, you are absolutely one of my favourites on here and you’ve always been so kind to me.

Not sure what got into me that night, not excusing anything but a mix up of very low mood, constant pain and wine. I was wrong and this is now the third time I have said this.

I still stand by the fact that the laughing emoji felt harsh, and it’s easy to say it’s not what it meant. I know how I took it, and I also know others took it the same way.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can we not drag this over from the previous thread?

All is fine, everyone is well. Dark humour suits some, not others. Sorted.

Moving on.
Anyone dead yet?
---
Is it 'anyone' or 'any one'?

Anyone, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.