2024 Celebrity Death Pool #3 No deaths but plenty of dick and crumpets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh mighty boss of the death thread I have consulted my crystal ball, many many times in the past hour. I have decided to go with the following name.
Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

Thanking you all mighty one.
1705866807331.gif

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ŷ

I had a break from Tattle, the Katie Skanky Price thread and the fact no one will bring her to account for all her crimes was getting to me, so logged my account out for a week or so 👊🏾😁

Anyway I’m back at mo 😁 f*ck that Skank, nothing can stop the smile on my face for the Kylie/Buffy epic meet-up 😁 Buffy (I never call her Sarah, she will always be Buffy) is posting loads of Kylie on her IG, she loves the Kylie, and I’m soooooo here for it 😁💖💥😂

Be still my beating heart, sorry I’m choosing Kylie over Dick, as much as I love Dick, and I do love Dick a lot, it will never beat my love of Kylie & Buffy being all best gal pals, sigh, sigh, sigh, seriously I’m fainting here with these posts from Buffy 💖🥳😁….

View attachment 2705393
I dare someone to pick Kylie for the Feb bonus.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I dare someone to pick Kylie for the Feb bonus.
💥SHOCKING💥…..that’s Cliff hiring talk, for both the suggestion and whoever decides to go down that road. Cliff has the skills to track anyone down, I have the money ( he’s surprisingly cheap for the hits, does it more for the love of it, than the coin)

Stop it with those thoughts, to my knowledge he hasn’t killed this year, he’ll be salivating for some action, I don’t want to be the one who makes that call ☎ 🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nice to see you back Kylie, I only lurk on the skank freds and I can see why you would need a break. I really think justice will be served to her one day.
Maybe Cliff will be the one to serve it. Anyone know his going rate?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nice to see you back Kylie, I only lurk on the skank freds and I can see why you would need a break. I really think justice will be served to her one day.
Maybe Cliff will be the one to serve it. Anyone know his going rate?
Buy a CD a callendar and subscribe to his Fan club at £15 and he’s yours!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Noted thanks. After he's sorted Skanky Price can he do a rendition of Congratulations or am I asking a bit too much?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hannah spearitt from S Club 7 please

ETA please can you add her as a vote, not please can she die

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Noted thanks. After he's sorted Skanky Price can he do a rendition of Congratulations or am I asking a bit too much?
That will cost extra im afraid.. you’d have to buy a case of his poisonous wine. I’ve made contact he’s captured the baggy Fanny in question. He’s going to torture her first with his musical talent.
7bacf86d-e883-478b-9ed9-f8f07083fbfd.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.