2024 Celebrity Death Pool #3 No deaths but plenty of dick and crumpets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bonus round vote is for Dame Kiri Te Kanawa. If she does pop her clogs that week can I have double points because it’s my birthday that week too?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My Brucie bonus round vote goes to...... Linda Henry of Eastenders fame.

Reactions: 6
FEBRUARY BONUS ROUND

Pick the celebrity you think will die during Valentine's Week, Monday February 12th to Saturday February 17th.

One vote per player; each celebrity can have multiple votes so you can all vote for the same people if you like. Watch out, Sir Dave!

You don't need to have an official list to take part so new players are welcome!

If you do have an official 2024 list, the Bonus Round does not need to be on your list.

You don't need to pick one of the names from The List, just make sure that they have a Wikipedia page to qualify.

You'll get ten bonus points plus the usual (100 minus the celebrity age at time of death).

Voting ends at midnight on Saturday January 27th but I might allow new players to take part after that date if I'm in a good mood.

Any further questions will be answered as they come up but I think that's all fairly obvious and explanatory!

Oh, and voting starts now!
Tony bleeping Evans. Because he hates me and thinks I am threatening to kill Alice bleeping Evans by having her on my list. He ranted for ages about me on Twitter 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Tony bleeping Evans. Because he hates me and thinks I am threatening to kill Alice bleeping Evans by having her on my list. He ranted for ages about me on Twitter 😂
I love you but you can't nominate Tony Evans.
You can, however, nominate his sister Alice bleeping Evans. because she does have a -very short- Wikipedia page.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
My 2024 list was originally about 50 names long, but I kept it in case of bonus rounds.

There’s a name on my list I’ve literally never heard in my life.

If Chris Burney is a famous, I’ll have him for my bonus guess. If he’s not then I’ve just been writing notes in my sleep again 💀

• Haha
My 2024 list was originally about 50 names long, but I kept it in case of bonus rounds.

There’s a name on my list I’ve literally never heard in my life.

If Chris Burney is a famous, I’ll have him for my bonus guess. If he’s not then I’ve just been writing notes in my sleep again 💀
Oh no I’ve just googled, it’s the guy from bowling for soup 😭

I’ll keep him in the hope that my nomination gives him eternal life!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh no I’ve just googled, it’s the guy from bowling for soup 😭

I’ll keep him in the hope that my nomination gives him eternal life!
Had you named him without consciously knowing who he was?
Impressive.
You're now going to be known as Mystic Smudge until I forget.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I must have had to Google his surname, I’ve only ever known him as “Chris from bowling for soup” so the full government name confused me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gonna pick Robert de Niro out of thin air for the bonus round pls
---
Josef Fritzl to make the world a better place.
I was literally JUST about to pick him but decided against it in case it made him live longer 😂

@JoJo76 @TheMogadon I can't believe there is talk of releasing him; I know he is wallowing in the shallows of dementia but releasing him just so he can have a comfortable last few years seems like an insult.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.