2024 Celebrity Death Pool #3 No deaths but plenty of dick and crumpets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FEBRUARY BONUS ROUND

Pick the celebrity you think will die during Valentine's Week, Monday February 12th to Saturday February 17th.

One vote per player; each celebrity can have multiple votes so you can all vote for the same people if you like. Watch out, Sir Dave!

You don't need to have an official list to take part so new players are welcome!

If you do have an official 2024 list, the Bonus Round does not need to be on your list.

You don't need to pick one of the names from The List, just make sure that they have a Wikipedia page to qualify.

You'll get ten bonus points plus the usual (100 minus the celebrity age at time of death).

Voting ends at midnight on Saturday January 27th but I might allow new players to take part after that date if I'm in a good mood.

Any further questions will be answered as they come up but I think that's all fairly obvious and explanatory!

Oh, and voting starts now!
Simon Cowell. Please

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can I pick Bruce Willis for my bonus nomination please? Thank you kind sir

Reactions: 6
My bonus pick is Donald Trump please (one can live in hope).
---
@JoJo76 @TheMogadon I can't believe there is talk of releasing him; I know he is wallowing in the shallows of dementia but releasing him just so he can have a comfortable last few years seems like an insult.
Nooo, I don't care what he's wallowing in, he should never be released and then go straight to the very depths of hell when he finally carks it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my you picked my fred title! Thank you! Special thanks go to Dick Van Dyke for the inspo!
For the bonus round I'm gonna pick David Van Day just cause his initials piss me off. There should only be one DVD!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
At 16:30 today I nearly died, when I discovered my fav pint-sized pop princess has just met my fav TV show princess, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, at Kylie’s Vegas residency 😱💥❤ My heart can hardly contain the love I felt, an explosion ricocheted through me, was it an orgasm, I’m too shocked to know. Mr SK has poured me a Kylie wine to help me cope, be off with you dry January, I am done with that malarkey tonight. 2024 has peaked for me already, nothing is beating this, and that includes any Dick shenanigans 💖💖💖💖💖…..
B51B4C86-6A01-44D2-A0AB-9DB5A248DFE5.jpeg

PS..My bonus pick is Douglas Barrowman, that bloke married to Michelle Mone, he deserves a Valentine’s send off, hate those lying f*ckers, but I can only have one and he looks like a stress heart attack is waiting for him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
At 16:30 today I nearly died, when I discovered my fav pint-sized pop princess has just met my fav TV show princess, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, at Kylie’s Vegas residency 😱💥❤ My heart can hardly contain the love I felt, an explosion ricocheted through me, was it an orgasm, I’m too shocked to know. Mr SK has poured me a Kylie wine to help me cope, be off with you dry January, I am done with that malarkey tonight. 2024 has peaked for me already, nothing is beating this, and that includes any Dick shenanigans 💖💖💖💖💖…..
View attachment 2705166

PS..My bonus pick is Douglas Barrowman, that bloke married to Michelle Mone, he deserves a Valentine’s send off, hate those lying f*ckers, but I can only have one and he looks like a stress heart attack is waiting for him.
I was about to ask if either of them were your Feb Bonus pick, but then saw your postscript. Douglas Barrowman it is!

• Haha
So with the news that Sarah Ferguson now has malignant melanoma is she long for this (thread) world? Not a fan but what devastating news for her and her family

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.