2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I thought. They knew if they announced sooner, everyone would descend on them.
Yes, his poor daughter has been through enough without the press baying at her door for her reaction.

He died on May 11th and has been quietly disposed of.

Reactions: 9
POINTS!!!!! I HAVE POINTS!!
Um... I'm at work and rushed it, so I may have forgotten to put you on the earlier announcement, so sorry about that! I've rectified it on my spreadsheet and (hopefully) the wiki thing in a bit. SORRY!
---
Oh, can someone tag Phonics83 correctly so they know they've got points? I did it wrong (I'M AT WORK, ROLF, YOU FUCKER!).
Thanks, loves!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Um... I'm at work and rushed it, so I may have forgotten to put you on the earlier announcement, so sorry about that! I've rectified it on my spreadsheet and (hopefully) the wiki thing in a bit. SORRY!
---
Oh, can someone tag Phonics83 correctly so they know they've got points? I did it wrong (I'M AT WORK, ROLF, YOU FUCKER!).
Thanks, loves!
Hahahahaha I didn’t even notice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hilarious. In my mind I’d have had the points even if I didn’t really.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Long time lurker 👀
I literally RAN here when I saw the news about Rolf whilst browsing my phone in the queue at primark 🏃🏃🏃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Phonic83 paging you of behalf or our lovely Sir Lancelot giver of points to let you know the dirty fucker died and you got points 👍👍
Well done 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Right, Gary Glitter next for the shitter? Let’s all send a thread virtual wish that he dies slowly and painfully over the next day or so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My husband text me saying "Rolf, dead"

And I responded "Yayyyy! About bleeping time"

I don't even have a list, I just enjoy this thread! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
strangely I just watched the harris thing in itvx then picked up my phone to this awesome news!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right, Gary Glitter next for the shitter? Let’s all send a thread virtual wish that he dies slowly and painfully over the next day or so.
I honestly thought Gary G was dead already. Damn i think being a pweirdo gives these people special aging powers. Sick fucks.

Reactions: 5
Remember the coffin dodgers thread? I used to sit nervous laughing at that.

Reactions: 2
The family statement says he died 'recently' and the DM says he has already been buried. So looks like they wanted to avoid any publicity at the funeral by burying him before announcing his death. So he really did die on the 11th May.
---
called it m8

🔮
Well, the private ambulance was a bit of a clue... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.