2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm at work. Can someone update the Wiki for this page with the current leaderboard and mark Rolf in bold on the list of celebs? Thank you!

Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish we'd known this before this new thread started, we could have named it #6 Rolf Is Dead or something. Hmpf. THAT BASTARD.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Finally…..I ran quicker to Tattle when I saw the news than it took them to fcuking announce it!
Although the party foods probably gone rotten after defrosting for the best part of a week or so!

On the plus side, couldn’t have happened to a nicer bloke…..

Well done everyone for the points!! 🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Don't care that I didnt have him on my list, I'm just glad he's dead

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just declared I have points at my works meeting and then spent a good few minutes explaining what I was up too ... Now they are all debating deaths for 2024 lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
About bleeping time. Well done to all that got points, not jealous, just happy and hoping it was an agonising slow death.

In other news, I am going for a new personal goal. To end the year with NUL points as I am never going to catch up at this rate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lost this thread today and thankfully I found it in time for a death 🥳🥳 I wonder if they’ll say he died last week though 🤔

Reactions: 6
About bleeping time. Well done to all that got points, not jealous, just happy and hoping it was an agonising slow death.

In other news, I am going for a new personal goal. To end the year with NUL points as I am never going to catch up at this rate.
I may do another bonus round later in the year. We'll see.

Hopefully with ol' Horny Harris gone, the floodgates will open and we'll get a few more joining him in death.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Lost this thread today and thankfully I found it in time for a death 🥳🥳 I wonder if they’ll say he died last week though 🤔
No mention of date of death, just that the death has been registered. How soon do you need to register a death after the person has tied their kangaroo down?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Says he has "already been laid to rest" so he probably died a couple of weeks ago back when the private ambulance was spotted outside his house.

Reactions: 16
Says he has "already been laid to rest" so he probably died a couple of weeks ago back when the private ambulance was spotted outside his house.
That’s what I thought. They knew if they announced sooner, everyone would descend on them.

Reactions: 7
POINTS!!!!! I HAVE POINTS!!

I would like to take this moment to thank so many people, but mostly Rolf. You did so much bad in your 93 years, but this sliver of good, having the decency in your heart to grant me my first points. I’ll always remember you for that, you disgusting horrific bleep.

All the very, very best to you all. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.