2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly thought Gary G was dead already. Damn i think being a pweirdo gives these people special aging powers. Sick fucks.
Nah, he was released from prison recently and recalled within days for trying to access the dark web on a smart phone. Dirty fucker.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
No mention of date of death, just that the death has been registered. How soon do you need to register a death after the person has tied their kangaroo down?
Sky are saying he died on the 10th, at home with his family around him. More than he deserved. Funeral already held.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Nah, he was released from prison recently and recalled within days for trying to access the dark web on a smart phone. Dirty fucker.
Glitter was transferred to bail hostel in Waterlooville, Portsmouth before being recalled to prison. Apparently he used to own a boat in nearby Gosport and lived in the area being banged up. Ugh.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Sky are saying he died on the 10th, at home with his family around him. More than he deserved. Funeral already held.
So the private ambulance was called the next day to take his body straight to the nearest incinerator?

I hate the way they’re saying he’s been laid to rest. He doesn’t deserve rest. He deserves eternal damnation.

Reactions: 15
I like to think it took them the full day to find someone willing to take him. Probably burnt him along with the private ambulance and everything that touched him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well done all points winners, you must feel great!
What do you say to people who ask why you're doing air punches and strutting around like Conor McGregor? 😎😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well done all points winners, you must feel great!
What do you say to people who ask why you're doing air punches and strutting around like Conor McGregor? 😎😎😎
Just tell them poncy Rolf Harris died, they'll understand 😆
Edited to say I wrote n oncy not poncy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The family statement says he died 'recently' and the DM says he has already been buried. So looks like they wanted to avoid any publicity at the funeral by burying him before announcing his death. So he really did die on the 11th May.
---

Well, the private ambulance was a bit of a clue... ;)
Said he died 10th May.So you guys were right.

• Haha
Anyone near HMP The Verne in Dorset? Can you be on hearse, oops, I mean private ambulance watch?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In other news, I am going for a new personal goal. To end the year with NUL points as I am never going to catch up at this rate.
The only way I'll catch up is if Maisie Williams or Cara Delevigne die 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rolf Harris, the scumbag, has died.

Winners of 7 points are:
@calmyourritas
@Catfan2
@EvilJigglypuff
@hogwartsgraduate
@Phonics83
@princessmaire80
@Shinealight
@Whl1994
@Zigazigaaah

Winner of 7 points PLUS ten extra May Bonus points is:
@Rockin' Robin

No-points winner due to late submission:
@Rlaw1978

The current leaderboard now stands:

In first place, with our first hit (and still feeling guilty about it) on 33 points for nominating much-missed Paul O'Grady:
@Shesaidwhat?

In a stunning turn of events, in second place with 24 points (7 points for Mary Quant and 7 points for Rolf Harris PLUS ten extra May Bonus points is:
@Rockin' Robin

In joint third place, with 7 points for nominating Mary Quant:
@Fishwife
@MillionDollarBaby

Also in joint third, with 7 points for Rolf Harris:
@calmyourritas
@Catfan2
@EvilJigglypuff
@hogwartsgraduate
@Phonics83
@princessmaire80
@Shinealight
@Whl1994
@Zigazigaaah

Bringing up the rear, on four points with a vote for Harry Belafonte:
@Bluenose70💙

The question is... who will die next?!K
Points at last.

Yes a death! Makes it even better that unlike our beloved Paul this was a piece of tit who deserved to die, hopefully slowly and painfully.
Congrats on the points guys

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Could be a controversial topic as I know people have different beliefs on what’s happened, but could a missing person be considered for the list? I’ve noticed they’re searching a reservoir for Madeline, on a lead they’ve had saying someone says her body is in there. She’s been missing years but hasn’t actually been confirmed dead as far as I know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.