2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Rolf is alive statement was released approx two days after we speculated here that we thought he'd died due to the potential 'private ambulance'. It waffled on about him being a really well loved, and treasured entertainer too so I'm not convinced of its accuracy 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't believe that Rolf is alive and well bollocks. He's dead. Even if he was somehow still living, he wouldn't be described as being alive and well, he had head and neck cancer FFS.

Plus he never was a much-loved actor. He was a TV presenter and entertainer.

And a filthy disgusting repulsive man to boot.

And I bet my pitiful salary he is no longer of this earth, but is roasting in eternal damnation.

Can I have some back dated points when it's announced in June that he Jake the pegged it in May?
That was from a website in Australia. Anyone here from there surely he still hasn’t got fans lol 😆 if so. Strange sad bastards 😳

Reactions: 2
Many wobbly now ; Colin Baker wobbly.... Tom Baker shivery.......

Parkinson a bit parky .....

It would be great if one went & caused a domino effect, taking 2 or 3 others with them 😃😃😎

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched the documentary on Rolf Harris on itvx. I knew he was bad, but didn’t know he was that bad! 😡

• Sick
Ray Stevenson’s death seems quite untimely, he was filming in Italy apparently. Not hugely famous, but he did some good work in film and TV over the years. I think there is one film (I want to say The Other Guys?) where he has an absolutely diabolical South African accent, but otherwise, solid supporting cast member work.

I remember him in Band of Gold and Rome. I recently rewatched At Home with the Braithwaites on ITVX and he was well-cast as the untrustworthy brother-in law Alison Braithwaite has a fling with.

Reactions: 4
Ray Stevenson’s death seems quite untimely, he was filming in Italy apparently. Not hugely famous, but he did some good work in film and TV over the years. I think there is one film (I want to say The Other Guys?) where he has an absolutely diabolical South African accent, but otherwise, solid supporting cast member work.

I remember him in Band of Gold and Rome. I recently rewatched At Home with the Braithwaites on ITVX and he was well-cast as the untrustworthy brother-in law Alison Braithwaite has a fling with.
He was only 58, no cause of death announced at the moment. He looked healthy in recent photos.

BAND OF GOLD! Thank you it’s been driving me mad where I knew him from

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.