2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is deaded Jake the pegged it .

Ran here faster than Usain Bolt. Ding dong the bastards finally dead. A bit convenient as his documentary was on ITV last night. 🤔 he’s been dead since someone called it last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Will it be revealed Rolf died a week or so ago? The posters here called it.

Also, I hope it was painful and unpleasant for the disgusting piece of sh*t n*o*n*c*e* (this site autocorrects that word to something else for some reason), and you may quote me. F*ck off and rot, Rolf.

Reactions: 16
Nearly broke my ankle running to the thread!
FINALLY SOME MORE POINTS!

• Haha
Will it be revealed Rolf died a week or so ago? The posters here called it.

Also, I hope it was painful and unpleasant for the disgusting piece of sh*t n*o*n*c*e* (this site autocorrects that word to something else for some reason), and you may quote me. F*ck off and rot, Rolf.
Registrar announced it, not the family. Clearly been dead a while.

Out of breath from running here so quickly!!

WE HAVE POINTS!!!!
(not me I didn't even commit to a list but I'm part of the group anyway dammit 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My husband read out the headline off an alert on his phone and I was like omg I’ve got to get to Tattle they called it a week ago.

I met him and had his autograph years ago, he stayed at a hotel I worked in (this was before everything was known), was horrified when I found out what he was

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh what a shame....
Congratulations to the May bonus points winners whoop whoop 🥳🥳

Reactions: 10
I dont even care i've no points delighted for those who have, Another **** dead yay

Reactions: 10
Rolf Harris, the scumbag, has died.

Winners of 7 points are:
@calmyourritas
@Catfan2
@EvilJigglypuff
@hogwartsgraduate
@Phonics83
@princessmaire80
@Shinealight
@Whl1994
@Zigazigaaah

Winner of 7 points PLUS ten extra May Bonus points is:
@Rockin' Robin

No-points winner due to late submission:
@Rlaw1978

The current leaderboard now stands:

In first place, with our first hit (and still feeling guilty about it) on 33 points for nominating much-missed Paul O'Grady:
@Shesaidwhat?

In a stunning turn of events, in second place with 24 points (7 points for Mary Quant and 7 points for Rolf Harris PLUS ten extra May Bonus points is:
@Rockin' Robin

In joint third place, with 7 points for nominating Mary Quant:
@Fishwife
@MillionDollarBaby

Also in joint third, with 7 points for Rolf Harris:
@calmyourritas
@Catfan2
@EvilJigglypuff
@hogwartsgraduate
@Phonics83
@princessmaire80
@Shinealight
@Whl1994
@Zigazigaaah

Bringing up the rear, on four points with a vote for Harry Belafonte:
@Bluenose70💙

The question is... who will die next?!K

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.