2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, Eltham.
Or Elt'um if you're local.
Or, if you're posh, Elth-ham.
Many a happy time spent there (and in Avery Hill Park down the road, where '80s comedy duo Hale and Pace taught PE).
I'm defo El.tum.. middle park estate born and bred .. then moved up market to Welling in the 80's.. Well it was classed as Kent then!! 😂
---
He should have done time for Mandy Smith.
It's mad ain't it! She was 13!!!

Reactions: 5
I'm defo El.tum.. middle park estate born and bred .. then moved up market to Welling in the 80's.. Well it was classed as Kent then!! 😂
Ah, Welling. Where I grew up and lost my virginity.
A London borough classed as Kent.
Home of the BNP, a cannon, and Kate Bush.

Reactions: 7
I already have mine picked, which is most unlike me 😂
I'm going Cher, as the National Enquirer have been reliably reporting her as "Dying Cher" for about the last 7 years, then stopped for a bit as she hadn't died, but she was in their death pool again this week. Her, or Michael J Fox. Will let you know on the 18th 🎩⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A bit of celebrity tit claim to fame.. Lee Ryan's mum lived in Eltham ( near me!)
Ahhh the lovely Sheila. She’s a lovely lady and I keep hoping my alopecia will do one long enough to let my hair grow so I can have it cut by her. I have a friend who goes to her for haircuts and said friend’s hair always looks amazing.
Mentioning 3030, it is 6.5 years away. Eek!
---
My wildcard is Duncan from Blue.
Prediction on how he will die- his massive ego- I mean head- will get stuck in a door and explode horribly. Or his trout pout will go bang.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
matted hair/wig/shower cap - Post I responded to

Hang on a minute! Dont you dare throw the race card at me! I'm taking the piss of what is on his head, not his afro hair! - Response to my question

I had just watched news clip of Mizy being told he would be dragged out by his hair and I saw this comment again linking hair with violence it had matted hair then / wig no photo that’s the context

In my mind it would be matted wig / shower cap not matted hair then / wig / shower cap , because a wig is obviously hair that’s how I have read this and asked question about referring to his hair being matted in plaits / twists etc

If I’ve taken it wrong that’s a misunderstanding based on the above for the record

Too self absorbed to do herself in.
Give her space-PLEASE. If she just stays quiet people would gladly forget about her.
I used to feel sorry for Katie for the longest time. I do think she was stitched up by Pete and Clare during the divorce when he made out she was the one that caused all the issues which I don't believe as he has been a tit to Emily as well at points over the years regarding how he spoke to her at times and the rumors of him stepping out on her. Regardless of what happened though, that was Katie's chance to stand up, dust herself off and prove them all wrong.

She instead chose to go the other route of doing anything and everything she could for attention regardless if it was good or bad and over time, a lot of those who genuinely wanted her to get better (myself included) realized nothing is going to change. Part of me wonders if she is of the 'No matter what I do, you will call me out so I am gonna do what I want' opinion but it's been proven that has backfired big style on her if that is the case.

Where she is now, I could honestly see her taking some pills or doing something halfheartedly. It wouldn't be a genuine attempt by any means but just enough to get her in the paper and get some sympathy. If that is the case, I only hope to god she does nothing in front of her kids because real or not, it would scar the hell out of them.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.