2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just going to treat myself by picking someone I hate.

Or maybe not, I’m rubbish at this game and wouldn’t want to make them immortal.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
... if Johnny Irwin pops his clogs shortly, the shock of it might take old Colin Baker with it ....he's 80 and v. wobbly...........😎😎

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Talking of adjacents, Reaper is really rubbing it in now:

We were recently talking about Sue Nicholls, from Corrie, who also played Nadia Popov in Rentaghost.

A Russian man was reportedly killed by a shark this week.
His name?
Vladimir Popov.

FFS

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

We were recently talking about Sue Nicholls, from Corrie, who also played Nadia Popov in Rentaghost.

His name?
Vladimir Popov.

FFS
I was more outraged that a lynch mob stabbed the shark to death!! Yes I get that it killed your son but ffs it didn't mean to!

• Wow
Reactions: 14

His name?
Vladimir Popov.

FFS
Shame Vladimir Putin didn't get eaten by a shark. Some good points there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
theres been quite a few high profile American Soap Stars pass away lately, So I'm expecting a 'known' UK one & not just someone who was in 1 episode

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yes one to bare in mind for 2027. I'm thinking maybe Esther Rantzen but anything can happen over the next 9 days. Jamie Foxx might become a bit iffy again.
Esther could be a good call but that could just be wishful thinking on my part

• Haha
Reactions: 5
theres been quite a few high profile American Soap Stars pass away lately, So I'm expecting a 'known' UK one & not just someone who was in 1 episode
I think our "days of their lives" Dick Van Dyke will be ok though :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I might change from Jimmy Tarbuck to Andy Taylor from Duran Duran. Isn’t he quite poorly with prostate cancer?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Esther could be a good call but that could just be wishful thinking on my part
Esther, Colin Baker ,Syvlester McCoy, David Attenborough.... all wobbly now.
One loud crisp packet burst behind them *could* start a splendid domino effect 😃😃💀😎

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think our "days of their lives" Dick Van Dyke will be ok though :love:
1 of the Days of Our Lives actors turned 98 the other day, sadly I dont think he's a DVD though as dont think he'll make 2024

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was more outraged that a lynch mob stabbed the shark to death!! Yes I get that it killed your son but ffs it didn't mean to!
They tortured it. Surely if it needed killing they could of done it in a more humane way. I mean becoming dinner is a risk you take swimming in shark infested waters.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.