2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He ought to be B OAFam not Botham. My ex knew him - he was the best mate of his crony - a Legion of OAFS :ROFLMAO:
---
He does health ads now...some frisbee-looking thing that is supposed to ease feet and leg pain and help circulation.
His leg pain and circulation problems are nothing to do with him being the same size as a cricket sight-screen then?:unsure:

That Revitive ad is absolutely chronically awful though
"You need Revitive!" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He does health ads now...some frisbee-looking thing that is supposed to ease feet and leg pain and help circulation.
That cracks me up. The tabloids used be all over him in the 80s. To quote Freddie Mercury 'time waits for nobody'. Apart from DvD obvs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had to google them when I put it on The List spreadsheet 😂
I figured that Lee Corso would be a bit obscure (he's also 87 and hasn't been healthy for years). Al Michaels is probably slightly better known. He's also not as old and is pretty healthy for his age.

Reactions: 1
I am in Italy at the moment and the local papers are reporting that Sylvio Belosconi has just been readmitted to hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm a bit of a francophile and saw a pic of her from the sixties on Stalkerbook this morning. She's been looking rough for years. So I'm all on it like a car bonnet
Unlike many BB has not gone in for all the surgery and stuff - she is as nature intended. She us quoted as saying "I gave my beauty to men and now I give my life to animals" Apparently Sarkozy was terrified if BB on the warpath 😄

Reactions: 6
think it'd be interesting / a bloodbath if there was a one vote per celeb rule allowed in bonus months... *hides*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
if you snooze you lose kinda thing I’ll be sending my name dead on midnight🤣
I’ve been compiling my 2024 list on my phone and am going to post it very last minute so no one else pinches any of my obscure choices!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.