2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has announced a tour and is also appearing at Edninburgh Fringe this year, apparently!
A tour at his age? He better be careful. All those Cliff fans would riot if he popped it before hearing him sing summer holiday. Or god forgive the lords prayer shite or whatever it’s called.
---
Why was Cliff sacked from this morning?
His secret gravy recipe finished his employment with them 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@thenorthremembers All you need to catch-up on is that there is a July Bonus and I will only accept one name per player on Sunday 18th June. No other time.

I am considering only allowing one nomination per celeb.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
her milkshake brings the reaper to the yard 🫢
It definitely hasn’t worked on Mr Reaper lol 😆
---
Right.
I'm bored of no deaths.
We will have a JULY BONUS round.
You will get ten points for an accurate prediction, plus the usual 100 - the celeb's age.

I will accept names on ONE day only; Sunday June 18th.

You all have plenty of warning, so be ready to give your one celebrity name who you think will die in July.
They do NOT need to be on your official list and if you don't have an official list due to lateness you can still play.
If the celeb you name dies between June 18th and July 1st, you will get no bonus points.

Sunday June 18th.

duck Father's Day.
Yeasss!! (Happy dance) 💃💃 I’ll end up getting no points as usual 😂😂😂

1686418898620.gif

---
2027? I'm thinking after 2030!
Mr Invincible DICK V Dyke will still be alive and kicking
---
@thenorthremembers All you need to catch-up on is that there is a July Bonus and I will only accept one name per player on Sunday 18th June. No other time.

I am considering only allowing one nomination per celeb.
Thank you @Sir Lancelot for the important information that I have screenshot so I do not forget 😆😆 I just know my choice will die without my nomination. The one nomination idea sounds very very fun!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The one nomination idea is SO good, even though it means my preferred choice ( for now) will almost certainly be gone before I can have it.

I have a backup that I’m almost certainly gonna forget, considering I thought it was this Sunday nominations started!

Reactions: 5
The one nomination idea is SO good, even though it means my preferred choice ( for now) will almost certainly be gone before I can have it.

I have a backup that I’m almost certainly gonna forget, considering I thought it was this Sunday nominations started!
It is a great idea and I'll put a reminder up again a few times before the 18th so nobody can complain; there is a whole 24-hrs to get a nomination in!
First come, first served.
bleeping genius from @knivesnflowers !

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Oh dear not looking great for Britney
While I do think she isn't doing great, I wouldn't trust anything her family says. They only care about her money and nothing else and will do and say anything to get their hands on it. Jamie lied and claimed she had dementia to get control of her to begin. He was also caught saying it was his money now and not hers more than once.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
It is a great idea and I'll put a reminder up again a few times before the 18th so nobody can complain; there is a whole 24-hrs to get a nomination in!
First come, first served.
bleeping genius from @knivesnflowers !
aww shucks - when i suggested it i thought i was about to be witch hunted down. i imagine there'll be people tearing limbs from katie price while trying to claim her first :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
aww shucks - when i suggested it i thought i was about to be witch hunted down. i imagine there'll be people tearing limbs from katie price while trying to claim her first :LOL:
Oh, I'm making sure everyone knows this was your idea so that when the villages come for me with their pitchforks I can hide behind the sofa and throw you at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Katie Price is an attention seeker so I wouldn't take any notice of her. Anne Diamond has been diagnosed with Breast cancer anyone got her down? and Britney Spears family think she's on Meth.

Reactions: 2
Katie Price is an attention seeker so I wouldn't take any notice of her. Anne Diamond has been diagnosed with Breast cancer anyone got her down? and Britney Spears family think she's on Meth.
Katie Price can duck off.
Ann Diamond had a double masectomy and is fighting cancer so I expect she'll be one of the lucky ones.
Britney's family talk nonsense.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.