2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mentioning 3030, it is 6.5 years away. Eek!
---
My wildcard is Duncan from Blue.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another youngster departs, only 52, I’m just mid 40s, eeek 💩 getting real. RIP Mike

F86A4164-A2E8-44F7-B41E-47E741C8D5DC.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I was reading about Danny Kaye (those of a certain age will remember) and he was Ukrainian. I think there was a time (certainly during the Soviet/Cold War times) anclisicing your name was necessary to make it in showbiz
---

Random is the way forward. The elderly nominees are just laughing at us!
Yes very well remember him,he and Sir Laurence Olivier had affair.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was reading about Danny Kaye (those of a certain age will remember) and he was Ukrainian. I think there was a time (certainly during the Soviet/Cold War times) anclisicing your name was necessary to make it in showbiz
---

Random is the way forward. The elderly nominees are just laughing at us!
You're right his family were Ukraine immigrants but he was born in New York. America is kinda like a swirling pot of different nationalities. A melting pot of loveliness ❤

Reactions: 3
---
John Belushi was Albanian (like Rita Ora...)

Reactions: 3
Esther, Colin Baker ,Syvlester McCoy, David Attenborough.... all wobbly now.
One loud crisp packet burst behind them *could* start a splendid domino effect 😃😃💀😎
Sylvester McCoy will never die. When his time comes, the mothership will come along and take him back to his home planet. Same with Tom Baker.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A bit of celebrity tit claim to fame.. Lee Ryan's mum lived in Eltham ( near me!)
Ah, Eltham.
Or Elt'um if you're local.
Or, if you're posh, Elth-ham.
Many a happy time spent there (and in Avery Hill Park down the road, where '80s comedy duo Hale and Pace taught PE).

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just seen article about the Stones,Bill Wyman will be on their new album in memorial to Charlie Watts,now he is 83👀 oooh near ‘Daisy Time’

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.