2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Julie Goodyear will be on my list for 2024 sadly. Sad news about her dementia diagnosis. For her sake I hope she doesn't linger and just passes in her sleep before she gets too bad, as the physical suffering with frequent UTIs, bedsores, incontinence, loss of use of legs, amongst other things is horrible. For someone who was always so glamourous she'd hate to have that loss of dignity.
Dementia can be a funny thing. Initially, with my nana, they said there was nothing wrong but her kids fought for someone to listen and she was finally diagnosed. She had cancer at the same time and as strange as it sounds, we were glad she didn't know what was going on because she would have hated being so dependent on people and hated how frail she had gotten. She died from lung cancer but they said she would never have lasted the year either way so from beginning to end, it was less than two years. Then there was my aunt's mother-in-law who lasted over twenty years with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Haven't been around on this thread as much, it's taking all my time trying to keep up with Alice Evans. Sad to hear about Johnny Irwin being in hospital, he seems a lovely chap, and has really young kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jack Lee (Guaranteed ‘Nul Points’) a performer in his own right, but remembered by me for composing Blondie’s fab “Hanging on The Telephone“ hit, written for his own band, but it flopped, reshaped by Blondie to become a massive tune with the voice of the wonderful Debbie Harry (Better not be going anywhere, love her ❤)

Thread Death Listers, top tip. go for the obscure musicians over 60 In 2024, dropping everywhere, there points to be had there, the big names have the best medical care, they’ll go on for years and years 👍🏾😁

8A3D462C-8D98-4B3C-A531-8B54B59D87CE.jpeg

Reactions: 4
If there were any justice with the Grim Reaper's List then skanky price would be carking it right now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I was sad to hear about Julie Goodyear's dementia but also very surprised she isn't on the list. I almost put her forward but opted for Thelma Barlow instead. Julie may have a few good years (no pun intended) left in her yet.

I was sad to hear about Julie Goodyear's dementia but also very surprised she isn't on the list. I almost put her forward but opted for Thelma Barlow instead. Julie may have a few good years (no pun intended) left in her yet.
Is that Mavis? Really thought she'd died 10 years ago :D

Is Diddy David Hamilton on the list? I just heard him advertising something and thought he must still be alive, I thought he was already dead......

Reactions: 2
That would make me and a lot of people happy. I know you shouldn't wish death on people but with her I make a big exception
It won't just be canapes that come out when she croaks, we'll have bunting, streamers, champers - the whole works!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.