2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are going to Rome for a few days in August so I know Pope Francis will meet his maker then and ruin our holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We are going to Rome for a few days in August so I know Pope Francis will meet his maker then and ruin our holiday.
I was in Rome the weekend Pope JP died but didn't hear the news until returning, we flew back on the Saturday night

Reactions: 5
The Iron Sheik has passed….I have no idea who he was, I have no idea about wrestling but yet again for some reason my Twitter is full of tweets about him. Death is playing with me since I started following this thread and I might add I have no skin in the game, I didn’t even list anyone, I come here with no chance of any points, I just find the macabre nature of this thread weirdly soothing ☠😁

Anyway I’m thinking ‘NUL POINTS’ for The Iron Sheik RIP Fella

View attachment 2224064
His twitter account was hilarious, although there was some debate over whether he actually ran it.

Reactions: 2
I was just thinking the same thing. I think most of us are amazed she’s still here - how, I don’t know.
---
Also, I know it’s too late to add to this list, but going on recent reports and what he’s recently hinted at, I don’t think Michael J Fox will be around much longer.
The documentary is excellent. If it doesn’t get lots of awards next year, then something will be very wrong.
But then again, I would’ve chosen Angela Bassett absolute power-house of a performance for the Oscar over Jamie Lee Curtis, so what do I know?! 😂
---
I’m just worried everything will close down and I won’t be able to get pasta and wine!
I’d say you’ll be grand. All them pilgrims, press and padres have to eat too! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think Julie Goodyear will be on my list for 2024 sadly. Sad news about her dementia diagnosis. For her sake I hope she doesn't linger and just passes in her sleep before she gets too bad, as the physical suffering with frequent UTIs, bedsores, incontinence, loss of use of legs, amongst other things is horrible. For someone who was always so glamourous she'd hate to have that loss of dignity.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The documentary is excellent. If it doesn’t get lots of awards next year, then something will be very wrong.
But then again, I would’ve chosen Angela Bassett absolute power-house of a performance for the Oscar over Jamie Lee Curtis, so what do I know?! 😂
---
I said the exact same thing to my boyfriend the other week. If it does not sweep, we all know something is wrong. It is so good, and with the amount of attention it’s getting too, hopefully it won’t be brushed aside in usual awards season fashion

Lovely little johnnie Irwin in a bad way now in hospital . Lauren Harries in a coma in hospital.

We may yet score a hat-trick if a domino effect kicks off.... 3 pop off together?

It would be splendid 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Phil Collins' real name is Philip Collins
Don’t know why this has had me laughing for a solid 2 minutes.

My form tutor as school was a Philip, a grown man with a beard, he went by “Pip”. Right bleep he was.

Back on topic, is Jim Carrey on the list?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Talking about real names, I only found out today that Helen Mirren isn't her real name. It's something really foreign sounding. I thought she was British.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.