2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too late to join the fun but love the thread.

Anybody ever mentioned Eugenia Cooney? I'm amazed she's still alive.
I was just thinking the same thing. I think most of us are amazed she’s still here - how, I don’t know.
---
Also, I know it’s too late to add to this list, but going on recent reports and what he’s recently hinted at, I don’t think Michael J Fox will be around much longer.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I was just thinking the same thing. I think most of us are amazed she’s still here - how, I don’t know.
---
Also, I know it’s too late to add to this list, but going on recent reports and what he’s recently hinted at, I don’t think Michael J Fox will be around much longer.
Aww he's on my list and I am hoping that means I'll keep him safe seeing as I'm totally tit at this game!

Reactions: 3
I don't know who you're referring to but I was making a play on words. Pop off - die. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh, I know; I was just amused that Nadia Popoff is a real person (as opposed to Nadia Popov, played by Audrey from Corrie in the '70s kids' tv show Rentaghost).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dull fact; the J doesn't stand for anything.
Similar related fact, Johnny Cash's original name was just J R Cash, because his parents couldn't agree on a name. He took the name of John when he joined the Air Force because they wouldn't accept just J as a name.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Another off topic name related fact: Michael Keaton’s real name is Michael Douglas

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Iron Sheik has passed….I have no idea who he was, I have no idea about wrestling but yet again for some reason my Twitter is full of tweets about him. Death is playing with me since I started following this thread and I might add I have no skin in the game, I didn’t even list anyone, I come here with no chance of any points, I just find the macabre nature of this thread weirdly soothing ☠😁

Anyway I’m thinking ‘NUL POINTS’ for The Iron Sheik RIP Fella

33B4C5DD-E9EB-4D10-962B-22D66F06657D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Iron Sheik has passed….I have no idea who he was, I have no idea about wrestling but yet again for some reason my Twitter is full of tweets about him. Death is playing with me since I started following this thread and I might add I have no skin in the game, I didn’t even list anyone, I come here with no chance of any points, I just find the macabre nature of this thread weirdly soothing ☠😁

View attachment 2224064
He was from back in the golden age of wrestling. When Hulk Hogan and all of them were super celebrities.

Reactions: 9

View attachment 2224064
Too late; he has already been dismissed as a nul pointer.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Too late; he has already been dismissed as a nul pointer.
Oh missed It, been a busy day dealing with the Katie Price thread, now there’s someone I’d like to see giving you all points….should be a big Brucie Bonus for her going in 2023 👍🏾😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Aww he's on my list and I am hoping that means I'll keep him safe seeing as I'm totally tit at this game!
Please keep him safe!!

He was a con super recently and took a hard fall during a panel (it’s on video). Christopher Lloyd and Thomas Wilson (Biff) were there too and people in the audience said they were both looking incredibly shaken by the fall.

He said the other day too that he won’t live past 80, and every day is another day, as he’s now in incredible pain all of the time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.