2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got Tina Turner on the list?

Not dead yet (at least I hope she isn’t as this post probably puts me as prime suspect), but I’ve heard “The Best” about 5 times today on the radio and that’s never a good sign.
have you got Saturday’s lottery numbers??

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Not dead yet (at least I hope she isn’t as this post probably puts me as prime suspect), but I’ve heard “The Best” about 5 times today on the radio and that’s never a good sign.
IT WAS YOU! What did you do?????

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Holy tit

Reactions: 11

This aged well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Every time a celebrity who has died as of late, I’ve had the news broken to me by this person. Paul O’Grady, Paul Cattermole, Rolf Harris and now Tina - They even broke the news that B&M may be closing down to me 😭. They’re faster than any news source.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
well think Rolf opened the floodgates.

this ones sad though such a fantastic singer, mum saw her live 3 times and said she was 1 of the best singers she's seen

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Every time a celebrity who has died as of late, I’ve had the news broken to me by this person. Paul O’Grady, Paul Cattermole, Rolf Harris and now Tina - They even broke the news that B&M may be closing down to me 😭. They’re faster than any news source.

That’s nothing, I knew before it happened apparently 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

What a username though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The news reports have started coming out, apparently Tina has in fact passed away.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

POINTS FOR ME!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.