2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh and that reminds me, I didnt put him on my list as dont want this 1. but I do feel Sir Bobby Charlton will leave us this Year

Reactions: 2
I thought Tina seemed quite frail in that recent documentary. She always looked a lot younger than she was but it had all suddenly caught up with her. She had a difficult life, thank god she easily outlived that evil bleep of an ex husband.

Reactions: 24
Oh I’m so annoyed!! I have Tina on my list at home but I put a different list on here!!! R.I.P. Tina

Reactions: 3
The current leaderboard now stands:

In first place, with our first hit (and still feeling guilty about it) on 33 points for nominating much-missed Paul O'Grady:
@Shesaidwhat?

In second place with 27 points (17 points plus 10 May Bonus points) is:
@Trefl

In third place with 24 points (7 points for Mary Quant and 7 points for Rolf Harris PLUS ten extra May Bonus points is:
@Rockin' Robin

In fourth place, with 17 points for Tina Turner:
points go to

@hol20x
@Homesweethomesweethome
@InkHeart
@JuneJuneHannah
@lurkeylurkerson
@Moor123
@PenelopePitstop
@pinksunsetx91
@Sir Lancelot

In joint fifth place, with 7 points for nominating Mary Quant:
@Fishwife
@MillionDollarBaby

Also in joint fifth with 7 points for Rolf Harris:
@calmyourritas
@Catfan2
@EvilJigglypuff
@hogwartsgraduate
@jayne2240
@Phonic83
@princessmaire80
@Shinealight
@Whl1994
@Zigazigaaah

Bringing up the rear, on four points with a vote for Harry Belafonte:
@Bluenose70💙

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I once gave an ex a lap dance to Tina Turner’s “Private Dancer”, I think it is only right that I share that with you all in her honour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.