2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got Tina Turner on the list?

Not dead yet (at least I hope she isn’t as this post probably puts me as prime suspect), but I’ve heard “The Best” about 5 times today on the radio and that’s never a good sign.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Not dead yet (at least I hope she isn’t as this post probably puts me as prime suspect), but I’ve heard “The Best” about 5 times today on the radio and that’s never a good sign.
Ten votes for Tina (nine regular, one late).

Reactions: 6
I’m like that with Elton John. He’s always on when I switch on the radio. He’s not on my list though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Not unless you’re listening to Smooth radio 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 because they play Tina and Madonna on a loop all afternoon. Perhaps they’re both going to be summoned to the pearly gates? 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m like that with Elton John. He’s always on when I switch on the radio. He’s not on my list though.
I was told 3 years ago, by someone who allegedly worked for Elton John, that Elton was terminally ill with cancer and wouldn't live beyond a few months. I am highly sceptical of people who claim to have insider knowledge and I think this man worked for Elton John in the same capacity as I do - he's heard a few of his songs on the radio and watched Rocket Man on Netflix.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Elton’s funeral will be epic. Spectacularly over the top and I expect David will be wailing over the coffin with delight at finally being left all that money to do as he pleases.
May have to book a day’s annual leave for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Elton’s funeral will be epic. Spectacularly over the top and I expect David will be wailing over the coffin with delight at finally being left all that money to do as he pleases.
May have to book a day’s annual leave for it.
He'll have to share the cash with their two sons - although I have an inkling there will be enough to go round.

Reactions: 3

You called it 😂 Guilty much???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.