2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got Tina Turner on the list?

Not dead yet (at least I hope she isn’t as this post probably puts me as prime suspect), but I’ve heard “The Best” about 5 times today on the radio and that’s never a good sign.
Wow

Not dead yet (at least I hope she isn’t as this post probably puts me as prime suspect), but I’ve heard “The Best” about 5 times today on the radio and that’s never a good sign.
How weird is this.

Reactions: 9

@Brummiebird killed Tina pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wish I'd put more thought into my list, I mostly named names that had already been suggested back on thread 1 when it was all just a bit of fun, but now there's spreadsheets and leaderboards and I still have no points dammit! 😩😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m going to pray my special powers work again and kill off Boris Johnson.
Lol. I was just watching Ann Widdecombe and had me googling her name. She's still in her mid 70s so maybe not for a time yet. I am also thinking maybe Ken Clarke. Nobody really stands out.

Reactions: 1
Next politician to die, you ask?

Donald Trump.

And no, that’s not just because he’s on my list.

That would be sick of me.

(Speaking of which I was saying how upset I am about Tina’s untimely passing and my partner pointed out I couldn’t give a duck about her it’s because she’s not on my list and I’m now joint 5th… he may or may not be absolutely bang on)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Congratulations to everyone who has points today. Just a pity it was for Tina Turner, she was a fabulous entertainer.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wish I'd put more thought into my list, I mostly named names that had already been suggested back on thread 1 when it was all just a bit of fun, but now there's spreadsheets and leaderboards and I still have no points dammit! 😩😅
I've already starting making my 2024 list so I can put more thought into it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I’m shook!! That’s weird.

Reactions: 4
Wow well done @Brummiebird !
RIP Tina Turner
Hopefully Smooth will play a whole new world by Katie Price several times on the radio tomorrow? I live in hope!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Still no points for me! 😭 A week to go until the end of May and Linda Nolan still hasn’t bloody died!!!! Just let go woman ffs!

On a separate note RIP Tina Turner. What a woman! 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.