2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon he was hoping to get hold of a fake passport and go back to South East Asia. Sadly, the man has enough money to pay for something like that, thanks to Oasis sampling one of his tracks and various other royalties the repugnant toad gets. Has he got any unfortunate children? Who will inherit Glitter's dosh when he's dead?

ETA he has 3 kids, two sons and a daughter. Poor buggers. Also he is worth 8 million.
Thankfully he doesn't even get a penny from the songs anymore. Rock And Roll Part 2 was in the Joker film and the record company put out a statement saying they own the rights and get the money, not him.
---
Julian Sands hasnt been found either, has he?
He's still missing. His son put out a statement last month thanking people for searching and it is seemingly still ongoing as far as I am aware but the weather keeps hampering their efforts. One of his brothers said that in his heart he knew he had passed and hopes they find him so they can bring him home.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Could be a controversial topic as I know people have different beliefs on what’s happened, but could a missing person be considered for the list? I’ve noticed they’re searching a reservoir for Madeline, on a lead they’ve had saying someone says her body is in there. She’s been missing years but hasn’t actually been confirmed dead as far as I know?
Is Madeleine a celebrity? Which famous songs did she release or movies did she act in?

Reactions: 1
"Celebrity" is quite hard to define. I'd say that if the media care what happens (or happened, I suppose) to you then you're a celebrity, even if not in the classic sense.

Reactions: 8
The term 'celebrity' is being used loosely.
If we know who they are, they count.

Rose West. Madeleine. The woman who put a cat in a bin. They all count.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rolf Harris, the scumbag, has died.

Winners of 7 points are:
@calmyourritas
@Catfan2
@EvilJigglypuff
@hogwartsgraduate
@Phonics83
@princessmaire80
@Shinealight
@Whl1994
@Zigazigaaah

Winner of 7 points PLUS ten extra May Bonus points is:
@Rockin' Robin

No-points winner due to late submission:
@Rlaw1978

The current leaderboard now stands:

In first place, with our first hit (and still feeling guilty about it) on 33 points for nominating much-missed Paul O'Grady:
@Shesaidwhat?

In a stunning turn of events, in second place with 24 points (7 points for Mary Quant and 7 points for Rolf Harris PLUS ten extra May Bonus points is:
@Rockin' Robin

In joint third place, with 7 points for nominating Mary Quant:
@Fishwife
@MillionDollarBaby

Also in joint third, with 7 points for Rolf Harris:
@calmyourritas
@Catfan2
@EvilJigglypuff
@hogwartsgraduate
@Phonics83
@princessmaire80
@Shinealight
@Whl1994
@Zigazigaaah

Bringing up the rear, on four points with a vote for Harry Belafonte:
@Bluenose70💙

The question is... who will die next?!K
Congratulations to the winners 🥳🥳🥳 You’ve got points you’ve got points X7
1684919922875.gif

the rest of us get nor have no bleeping points 😂😂😂
1684919939072.gif

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This weekend, we will see someone from The List aged under fifty die and the leaderboard will be changed with a new number one.

Mystic Lancelot has spoken.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Nahhh🙁 in his 60’s.I thought nahh not on list.
Well that worried me for a mo. Went to see Bad Manners a few weeks ago and they were fab. Admittedly Buster couldn’t attempt the can-can anymore and left it to the young uns but I’d be gutted to see him shuffle off.

Just a lurker on this thread, so…. As you were. And congrats to all those with points 🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well that worried me for a mo. Went to see Bad Manners a few weeks ago and they were fab. Admittedly Buster couldn’t attempt the can-can anymore and left it to the young uns but I’d be gutted to see him shuffle off.

Just a lurker on this thread, so…. As you were. And congrats to all those with points 🍾
I approve of your Avatar pic!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.