2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think Phillip Schofield might do himself in? The final act of a narcissist?
Some of them do, but I think Philth won't. I'm basing that on nothing except my vague feeling about it. He seems like the type to constantly feel like he's been wronged and think he'll show them all by getting back on top etc...

Speaking of narcissists dying, it's always creeped me out that Jimmy Savile died with his fingers crossed. It's like a sick joke, like he was giving a wink to whoever would find the body. It's so weird to think of such an evil man lying in bed, realising he's about to die and just crossing his fingers. I remember a copper on a documentary about him saying that it was done as a "I'm dying, cross my fingers that I don't go to hell" thing...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Thanks for the concern and the tag! I was overjoyed when I saw the BBC notification and did also run here.

Very happy to receive my first points!

I actually met the creep when I was about 6 years old but looked probabaly 8. I was at the theatre for a panto and I got picked with maybe 4-5 kids. We all had to go on stage and draw something. I remeber him singling me out. He liked the dress I had on and was complementing me on that. He put his arms round me and danced me from one end of the stage to the other, telling me how much he liked my dress. I felt so uncomfortable and embarrassed. At the end he drew his trademark rolf harris doodle on the back of the poster I had drawn on and signed it for me and sent me on my way.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I did exactly the same thing 🤣 messaged the family WhatsApp on Saturday “btw Rolf Harris is dead has been for over a week. It’ll come out soon” now they’re asking me for the lottery numbers 🙄😅
I sent my entire family a Whatsapp message on the 11th May with this photo and 'can you see what it is yet?' as posted by someone on here on that day. Family members of a certain age responded with 'hooray!' and the younger ones said 'is it a coffin?'

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks for the concern and the tag! I was overjoyed when I saw the BBC notification and did also run here.

Very happy to receive my first points!

I actually met the creep when I was about 6 years old but looked probabaly 8. I was at the theatre for a panto and I got picked with maybe 4-5 kids. We all had to go on stage and draw something. I remeber him singling me out. He liked the dress I had on and was complementing me on that. He put his arms round me and danced me from one end of the stage to the other, telling me how much he liked my dress. I felt so uncomfortable and embarrassed. At the end he drew his trademark rolf harris doodle on the back of the poster I had drawn on and signed it for me and sent me on my way.
Oh tit, I am so sorry he did that to you!

Reactions: 2
Ray Stevenson’s death seems quite untimely, he was filming in Italy apparently. Not hugely famous, but he did some good work in film and TV over the years. I think there is one film (I want to say The Other Guys?) where he has an absolutely diabolical South African accent, but otherwise, solid supporting cast member work.

I remember him in Band of Gold and Rome. I recently rewatched At Home with the Braithwaites on ITVX and he was well-cast as the untrustworthy brother-in law Alison Braithwaite has a fling with.
He was really good in a cop show called City Central that used to be on BBC1 in the late 90s in an attempt to take on The Bill. A lot of actors these days prefer to be known as character actors rather than stars and I think that summed him up really well. He was never really the lead but he was always great in whatever role he had to do.

Just declared I have points at my works meeting and then spent a good few minutes explaining what I was up too ... Now they are all debating deaths for 2024 lol!
I have him on the Find A Death pool but missed the deadline for here so nul points for me.
---
Nah, he was released from prison recently and recalled within days for trying to access the dark web on a smart phone. Dirty fucker.
Yeah, I think it was the Sun who got a pic of him with a phone which he wasn't supposed to have to begin with then the hole asked someone how to get on the DW so he was huckled right away. He should never have been released, to begin with as it was obvious the piece of tit can't help himself.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Yeah, I think it was the Sun who got a pic of him with a phone which he wasn't supposed to have to begin with then the hole asked someone how to get on the DW so he was huckled right away. He should never have been released, to begin with as it was obvious the piece of tit can't help himself.
I reckon he was hoping to get hold of a fake passport and go back to South East Asia. Sadly, the man has enough money to pay for something like that, thanks to Oasis sampling one of his tracks and various other royalties the repugnant toad gets. Has he got any unfortunate children? Who will inherit Glitter's dosh when he's dead?

ETA he has 3 kids, two sons and a daughter. Poor buggers. Also he is worth 8 million.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I have a feeling Sir Paul McCartney is not long for this world. Not appearing at the coronation has me thinking he may shuffle of this mortal coil soon. (and he's like 100)😁

Reactions: 5
I reckon he was hoping to get hold of a fake passport and go back to South East Asia. Sadly, the man has enough money to pay for something like that, thanks to Oasis sampling one of his tracks and various other royalties the repugnant toad gets. Has he got any unfortunate children? Who will inherit Glitter's dosh when he's dead?

ETA he has 3 kids, two sons and a daughter. Poor buggers.
I’m sure he has a son,may be wrong though. Oops just seen your comment Serene.

Reactions: 1
I have him on the Find A Death pool but missed the deadline for here so nul points for me.
---

Huckled - such a Scots word 🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Reactions: 2
Well, I’ve finally caught up with the thread. Had some time on the Phillip Schofield* thread as he was getting exposed (😂🥳😂) and nobody was dying over here.

Then I had a few days away when I read Martin Amis had died! I felt sure there would be someone well read enough to have him on their list here, so I had to log in on dicey premier inn Wi-Fi to check…. How silly of me….. 🙄

8364A242-DE52-406A-B47B-8B8B0A38F91A.jpeg

Well done to those who got points. I nearly choked writing that, I’m SO JEALOUS 😫

*To the poster who wondered if we might get Schofield points - he’s far too narcissistic to do himself in, but I thoroughly expect a half-hearted attempt for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.