Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hevs75

He's not back on the smack, is he?!
---

We can only hope.
Re: Marti Pellow, do you know that's what my Mum said, alas the theatre simply said "due to doctors orders", my husband comes from near the same place as Marti and told me a few years before it became public knowledge that Marti was on heroin, which I did find hard to believe at first, he also did some work in someone's house just outside Glasgow not realising the home owner was a drug dealer on the side and Gazza rocked up (in his Glasgow Rangers playing days) and got his order before leaving, little bit of gossip there.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I can’t help but feel like we’re gonna have another Caroline Flack situation regarding him. He’s gonna do something because of the hate he’s been getting & then the whole world will outcry be kind when they’ve been the ones hounding him
He’s getting hate because he groomed, at least one young boy.

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
I'm pissed from far too much wine.

Maybe someone can do us all a favour and shuffle off this mortal coil but preferably not me tonight,

• Haha

JoJo76

VIP Member
Am I allowed to put myself on a list? It seems it will ensure immortality like DVD 😂
I tried this. @Serene Serena made canapés but @Sir Lancelot was having none of it. In the end I survived surgery. I’m going to try again next year and see if I can get the required fame levels in the meantime.

I have a thread title under my belt so fame is going pretty well.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mugglewump

VIP Member
I though Joe Biden's granddaughter was Cindy Beale off Eastenders so it's safe to say we can't trust my eyesight.

• Haha

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
I’m very sad to hear of Andy Rourke’s passing. He died of pancreatic cancer at 59. I am a huge fan of The Smiths, but I was unaware that he was ill.
I had read a fair bit of wailing on social media this morning, of how it’s Morrisey’s fault that the Smiths never reformed.
Even if Andy Rourke lived until he was 110 - The Smiths would never have reformed.
RIP Andy.

• Heart

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
I hate to be a party pooper, but what if the private ambulance is for Rolf Harris's wife? I hope it's not going to be another celebrity adjacent, from our very Wiley friend Old Grimmy!

• Wow

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Long time lurker, love this thread, I got my Mum tickets to see Marti Pellow for the end of April, and he cancelled due to doctors order soooo, maybe your prediction will come true !
Another lurker welcome! All you other Lurkers come say hello! You know you want to 😈 🤣🤣 come join in the fun, Even if your points won’t count..

1683748049678.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

LByrne74

VIP Member
Love the name for this latest thread! My profile pic is a pic of an ad my teenage kids and I saw in Spain. My daughter said it looks like the image she sees when she is sleepy and I move my head towards her to kiss her goodnight or wake her up in the morning. Charming eh 😂

• Haha

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Saturday Jamie Foxx at death's door
Sunday Jamie Foxx thanks well wishers
Monday Jamie Foxx in hospital due to mystery illness
Tuesday Jamie Foxx sitting up feeling fab
Wednesday Jamie Foxx still critical
Thursday Jamie Foxx to star in days of their lives
Friday Jamie Foxx nearly died
Rinse repeat
It’s like the Hokey Cokey Grim reaper style
He puts his left arm in
Left arm out
In out in out stop fucking about.
Just do the pokey pokey and your turn around
That’s what it’s all about.
---
I am over and out until Monday. Having a weekend in Anglesey which is much needed after surgery and recovery. Not doing a huge amount, just chilling and drinking too much gin. Hopefully when I am back on Monday we will have a plethora of deaths and @Serene Serena can finally get her canapés out!
Hope you Enjoy yourself @JoJo76
---
Who'd have thought all those months ago when you first started declaring 'Nul points' we'd reach Eurovision day with so many 'Nul points' attained?
Like the UK tonight how many countries will give us NUL POINTS.. bastards 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

netflixbritney

They are probably trying to find a funeral director who is prepared to take his disgusting filthy body.
Sure as hell I wouldn't want MY loved one going in the same oven as that pervert. Or being scattered in the same Garden of Remembrance.

• Heart